IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - deleted topic  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

deleted topic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 5:34pm
Assalaamualaikum,

You can post a link with a warning, Please do not post the pictures. Got it?

wassalaam

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Palestine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:15pm
If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:17pm

We are bombarded all day long, every day with the videos of children and babies who are being killed in the Middle East.  I am not a bigot.  I love ALL children.  Are the innocent Jewish children less important than the Palestinian children?  In my heart I love them all.  If you're going to post links showing dead Palestinian children, why not post equally distressing posts showing dead Jewish children?  I'm not Jewish, btw, I am Roman Catholic.

We all need to live as God/Allah expects us, and it's quite apparent we are NOT doing that.  Compassion must be shown to all little kids.  Even the kids from the "other side" of the battles.  As Jesus said, "suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not, for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven."  This hatred has got to stop on ALL sides.

Peace be with you.....

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

We are bombarded all day long, every day with the videos of children and babies who are being killed in the Middle East.� I am not a bigot.� I love ALL children.� Are the innocent Jewish children less important than the Palestinian children?� In my heart I love them all.� If you're going to post links showing dead Palestinian children, why not post equally distressing posts showing dead Jewish children?� I'm not Jewish, btw, I am Roman Catholic.

We all need to live as God/Allah expects us, and it's quite apparent we are NOT doing that.� Compassion must be shown to all little kids.� Even the kids from the "other side" of the battles.� As Jesus said, "suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not, for of such is the Kingdom of Heaven."� This hatred has got to stop on ALL sides.

Peace be with you.....

yes, but Isrealis intentionally bomb civlians, I mean with laser guided bomb + satellile intel, how can you not identify civlian target.

Isrealis have killed more children then hamas, but in the end children are civlians; whether its 1 or few hundreds, both are wrong.

Edited by ak_m_f
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 12:27am
Patty,

Could you please tell me what is the ratio of jewish children to lebanese/palestinian children who are killed?

Peace.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Palestine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 5:09am
this is for Patty

please have a look and tell me your opinion

http://rememberthesechildren.org/remember2001.html
If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 1:41pm

Dear Palestine,

It is horrible.  It is ALL horrible.  I am not saying one is right and the other is wrong.....BOTH ARE WRONG!  Can't anyone understand that?  BOTH ARE EQUALLY WRONG!  No, I cannot do a "body count" amah.  What would you say IF it turned out (hypothetically) that more Jewish children were fatally wounded than Palestinian children?  What if I asked you how many children the hamas suicide bombers have killed?  It's irrelevant.  The ONLY THING that matters is that both sides are killing innocent people. 

To keep on blaming this side, and then that side is an effort in futility, and only fires the flames of hatred.  Why is that so difficult to comprehend?  Unless EVERYONE agrees to sit down and TALK and work out their problems, it will not stop.  I can guarantee you that.  The killing, bombing, maiming, and suffering will NOT stop unless the ADULTS (and I use that term very lightly) put the guns, bombs, dynamite, rocket launchers, etc., etc., down, and then sit themselves down and discuss, communicate, learn to give and take, compromise, and come to agreements in the Middle East.  Otherwise, there is, quite simply put, absolutely no hope for anyone. 

I have been wondering this too.  Maybe someone can answer it for me.  How does Allah/God view hating other human beings here on earth?  Is there some "loophole" by which you can justify hatred for another person?  Can you hate other human beings....hold hatred in your heart for them, and still enter Paradise?  I know in my religion this is not possible.  It is one of the greatest sins.

Peace be with you....

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 7:43pm
I only spend a few days a year in Palestine and it is year in year out as bad as
this last month here in Northern Israel. I'd say even worse. It's hopeless and
there's no one flying over three seconds after a missile blows up to return
the favor 4 fold.

This is a muslim forum. Where else are these images going to be posted?
I appreciate the need to tread carefully. But I'm surprised that the Islamic
community is laying low regarding Palestine. I think that it is not so much
the volume of these images that fuel terrorism as the attenuation of them.

Things are really bad when an Israeli has your back
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic