IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Africans Receive  Their bibles  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Africans Receive Their bibles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 12:36pm
Thought so!  My husband has their book, which is very funny IF the reader knows ahead of time it is all satire!  Very irresponsible to post such a piece during times of war without first acknowledging it is satire.  I thought much better of you ak_m_f.
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 12:38pm

Thanks Liyala.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Thought so!� My husband has their book, which is very funny IF the reader knows ahead of time it is all satire!� Very irresponsible to post such a piece during times of war without first acknowledging it is satire.� I thought much better of you ak_m_f.

I have already told u its a satire, dosnt has to be 100% true

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged    

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Megatron wrote:
Is this article a joke? It sounds like a prank to me.

ak:

The first one is sarcasm, you did knew that, rite?

Edited by ak_m_f
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 4:58pm
I hope the moderator just delete this thread, it is slander.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

I hope the moderator just delete this thread, it is slander.

I just brought up an important issue. why you wnat to ignore it?

Edited by ak_m_f
vanderbildt View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanderbildt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 11:10pm
before i type a comment I wanted to say hello to all mmbers here and also how much I enjoyed the balanced and ethical comments of many members.
now regarding this topic I see where some of you coming from about the physical needs. Of course that would be geat if they deliveed food as well, and may be they even did but never advertised.
And what is that mean  'muslims combating the missionaries' can you explain? how do you imagine that hapening. btw heres interesting part of scripture that not only now people suffer from hunger but some of Jesus apostles also did , take a look what Ap. Paul wrote:

".... I five times received forty strokes less one, 25 three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I experienced shipwreck, a night and a day I have spent in the deep; ........... in sleepless nights often, in hunger and thirst, in abstinence from food many times, in cold and nakedness." -Rom 11:24...

Andrea View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 10:09am

You're kiddign me right?  You fell for this?  This article is from The Onion

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/46226

It's all satire.  Here are some other "headlines":

• Organizers Fear Terrorist Attacks On Upcoming Al-Qaeda Convention
    September 22, 2004 | 40�38
  • Report: U.S. Foreign Policy Hurting American Students' Chances Of Getting Laid Abroad
    April 27, 2005 | 41�17
  • Report: North Korea Just Enjoys Nuclear Talks
    November 16, 2005 | 41�46
  • Bush Elected President Of Iraq
    December 28, 2005 | 41�52
  • Now if anyone wants to discuss SERIOUSLY how missionaries like Mother Teresa are bad for the needy they can start a new thread.  This thread was a total joke and IMO should not be confused with a serious discussion about those out there giving aid to the needy.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
    Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 11:57am
    Originally posted by Andrea Andrea wrote:

You're kiddign me right?� You fell for this?� This article is from The Onion

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/46226

It's all satire.� Here are some other "headlines":

• [COLOR=#003366">Organizers Fear Terrorist Attacks On Upcoming Al-Qaeda Convention[/COLOR">September 22, 2004 | 40�38
  • [COLOR=#003366">Report: U.S. Foreign Policy Hurting American Students' Chances Of Getting Laid Abroad[/COLOR">April 27, 2005 | 41�17
  • [COLOR=#003366">Report: North Korea Just Enjoys Nuclear Talks[/COLOR">November 16, 2005 | 41�46
  • [COLOR=#003366">Bush Elected President Of Iraq[/COLOR">December 28, 2005 | 41�52

• Now if anyone wants to discuss SERIOUSLY how missionaries like Mother Teresa are bad for the needy they can start a new thread.� This thread was a total joke and IMO should not be confused with a serious discussion about those out there giving aid to the needy.

i m saying for the tenth time its a staire.
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
      Share Topic