IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - hatred towards non-muslim countries?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hatred towards non-muslim countries?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hatred towards non-muslim countries?
    Posted: 15 July 2006 at 11:36am
why there is so much hatred towards secular or non-muslim countries here in this forum?  good and bad people are everywhere, aren't they?
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 11:41am
Originally posted by s666 s666 wrote:

why there is so much hatred towards secular or non-muslim countries here in this forum? 

Why do you think so brother??

good and bad people are everywhere, aren't they?

yes

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 11:58am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

[QUOTE=s666]why there is so much hatred towards secular or non-muslim countries here in this forum? 

Why do you think so brother??

i find most of the posts posted about non-muslims or non-muslim countries are in a negative way.  if there were no hatred, they would post even the positive elements of the country or people.  if we want to spread a good word do we have to first denounce others' words or beliefs?
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2006 at 3:09pm

why there is so much hatred towards secular or non-muslim countries here in this forum?  good and bad people are everywhere, aren't they?

The data shown is contradicting this post. Whenever you click the main page of this forum scroll all the way down there, and you will see the number of people currently viewing this forum is visible, like this what I copy just now as we speak: 

In total there are 15 Active Users online, 12 Guest(s) and 3 Member(s)

I have never ever seen the number reach above 30 in total. I suggest to you to make a good tea or coffee and rethink what you just said. 

You have not score anything with this post. 

s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 9:34am
Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

The data shown is contradicting this post. Whenever you click the main page of this forum scroll all the way down there, and you will see the number of people currently viewing this forum is visible, like this what I copy just now as we speak: 

I have never ever seen the number reach above 30 in total. I suggest to you to make a good tea or coffee and rethink what you just said. 

did not get you...
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 4:38pm

Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

did not get you...

When anyone of us submit an OP or a reply therefore we are informing the others "this is my stand, I am right and you are wrong". Than the reader will reply your post accordingly. If they agree with you therfore you made a score, or you are in the lead for that given moment in that specific post. But if you missed the target than you did not make any score with that post.

I pointed to you that you did not score with reason. Here I show it to you again as I am typing the reason, compare it with your OP which I highlited above in red colour.-------------

In total there are 13 Active Users online, 10 Guest(s) and 3 Member(s)
Member(s) online: DavidC, aisha_nadia, superme

foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2006 at 7:15pm
I did not GET THAT ONE superme, you are talking in riddles.
s666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2006 at 1:10am
supreme, do you mean to say that i should post a topic when there are enough members online?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic