IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Humour
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I’d cry too!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I�d cry too!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
liyala View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liyala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I�d cry too!
    Posted: 15 July 2006 at 10:37pm

that was funnyy... but i'd probably return the baby too, wet diaper or not... holding a bawling baby is no fun at all.

liyal.a
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 9:46pm

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Wet Mushy Doodoo!

Dear beloved sis, I hope and pray a year or two from now you will be up to your ears in it!!!

Babies are a gift.

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 8:56pm
Wet Mushy Doodoo!
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 7:49pm
 Was the WMD a loaded diaper?  I would cry too!
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 5:13pm

I can give it to you friend,use it...

Here:http://thumbs.photo.net/photo/4663088-sm.jpg

semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 5:06pm

Do you know what mr. bush said?

"No..no..no..no.. this smell WMD.." 

look his face.

By the suleyman I like your new avatar, so flowery..

Edited by semar
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Just focus on the first picture.  The baby is crying and the president is making a funny face.  I said, I'd cry too.  Meaning I'd cry if my mother handed me to that man.  Its funny.

Don't focus on the other pictures.  The one with the Pres was the only one I tried to post.

,ok just get it,thx so funny...

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 3:40pm

Just focus on the first picture.  The baby is crying and the president is making a funny face.  I said, I'd cry too.  Meaning I'd cry if my mother handed me to that man.  Its funny.

Don't focus on the other pictures.  The one with the Pres was the only one I tried to post.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic