IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ...
    Posted: 13 July 2006 at 11:55pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa barkatuhu,

I hope this finds everyone in best states insha allah.

I had been debating a bit about making this message  since its kind of a late entry, still I hope better late than never.

I have stopped participating on these forums since Feb this year, and dont think I might return in future. Althought I knew this ealier but was not so sure as now. And there were some other reasons as well which were holding me back from making a formal announcement.

I drop in to extend my apologies to those forum members who I may have wrongfully offended.

For more than 4 years I felt a sense of responsibility on these forums, thus carried an intention to fulfil that. I am not perfect. I have my flaws and shortcommings, like anybody else. I always thought, just because I have a few extra buttons under my finger does not give me the right to say or do whatever I might want. I tried to have a genuine reason and just justification for my actions. However, I might not have done this flawlessly at all times.

If I have not rightly and justly fulfilled the rights of any one of you, as a fellow citizen on planet earth, and as a member on islamicity discussion boards, I extend my wholehearted apologies to you.

I made some good friends, and learnt a great deal on the boards. Alhamdulillah, I have had some very good times but now my friends have moved on, and its time for me to do the same ...

Those who visit here with a rightful intention, may allah help you, cherish you and reward you for the same, insha allah. I hope and pray you make the best of your stay.

May allah reward the people behind the scenes, as I would call them often ... the moderators, administrators and tech support team on Islamicity, who make the show running smoothely for everyone.

May the message of Allah be held in rightful high esteem here, and may our master Muhammad (SAW) always remain the guiding light of every Muslim heart, insha allah. May there be peace, mercy, knowledge, and halal friendships through the message boards.

I thank each one of you who made my stay treasurable in the past years. Jazak Allah khair.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 12:59am
Great to hear from you!  Blessings in all your future endeavors!
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 1:10am

Wa Alaykum Selam ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh Sister Nausheen,

Jazak Allah Khair for remembering the board and we wish you the best iman and happiness in your life,all is ok from ourside,blessings....wa salaam...

Edited by Suleyman
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

I thank each one of you who made my stay treasurable in the past years. Jazak Allah khair.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

Can I thank you to  I know our last encounters weren't the best , I think if you get too head strong people on the same goal there are clashes but neithertheless I still think you are a good person and I still like you, and you did what you did with best intentions to the best of your ability for the boards. I know the boards can be very testing at times and you grew to deal with that.

I know that you were in Canada last and weren't that happy there shortly after moving, I hope you have found some happiness there, or have you moved else where, back to Japan maybe? 

Once you told me that you were trying for a second baby, any sounds of a second pair of pitty patter on the floors

I hope all goes well for you and your family, all the best for the future  maybe one day we will cross paths again  

Ciao.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 5:25am

Assalamu Alaikum Sister Nausheen,

Jazak Allah Khair for all your efforts. May Allah reward you here and hereafter.

Hope that you would visit here from time to time and enlighten us.

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 9:59am

Some of your friends are still here, Nausheen, and we are still, quite often, trying to get the Muslims to give us dawah.  We miss your exceptional contributions in that regard.

All the best ...

Servetus

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:38am

We miss you.  Sorry I haven't responded to that email.  I keep meaning too.  You're always welcome to pop in and say hi. 

Allah Hafiz

Angela

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2006 at 11:47am

We ask Allah Most High to grant our dear matriarch on this board the good in this life and the next and to save her from punishment.  I also hope and pray that all is well with your family, please forgive me also and if you're ever visiting Los Angeles � home of Islamicity, kindly let it be known.  Wasalaamu alaikum.

Edited by abuayisha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic