IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

also a newbie here :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: also a newbie here :)
    Posted: 09 July 2006 at 2:08pm

Salaams to all,

I'm just a servant who's specialty is in science and islam.  i think i'll be involved in some pretty interesting discussions here.  :)  unfortunately i have to wait till 40 posts later untill i have direct access to posting in the "Islam and Science" discussion forum.

salaam,

Amal

Sponsored Links

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 2:30pm

Wa Alaykum Salam Sister,

I wish you will love your stay insh'allah,blessings on you from the family of Islamicity...

Edited by Suleyman
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:01pm

Assalaamu Alaikum ,

Welcome and hope you reach 40 posts soon!

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 9:59pm
Assalaamualaikum,

Welcome Amal, hope you have a nice time here.

I assume you are a sister? Correct me if I am wrong...

Wassalaam.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 2:25am

Assalamu Alaikum amalhayati2,

Welcome to the forum.   Insha Allah, you would enjoy your stay here. 

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 6:08am
Yes, i'm a sister.  Pleased to meet you all. 
superme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 6:59am
Originally posted by amalhayati2 amalhayati2 wrote:

Salaams to all,

I'm just a servant who's specialty is in science and islam.  i think i'll be involved in some pretty interesting discussions here.  :)  unfortunately i have to wait till 40 posts later untill i have direct access to posting in the "Islam and Science" discussion forum.

salaam,

Amal

Salam amal and welcome. Good to see a muslimat keen with science, whatever happen with cooking bussiness? I am save to say that I don't cook.

Anyway, if you want a quick 40 post regardless, go to the unimportant sections such current events, internet & websites, radio and tv etc reply as many post as you can with the word Thankyou, beautiful !, oh my God !, excellent ! or whatever you have in mind. But don't tell anyone that I told you this secret and you'll be fine, 40 posts is yours by tomorrow - trust me.

Muhammad77 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 8:12am
Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

Originally posted by amalhayati2 amalhayati2 wrote:

Salaams to all,

salaam,

Amal

Salam amal and welcome. Good to see a muslimat keen with science, whatever happen with cooking bussiness? I am save to say that I don't cook.

Anyway, if you want a quick 40 post regardless, go to the unimportant sections such current events, internet & websites, radio and tv etc reply as many post as you can with the word Thankyou, beautiful !, oh my God !, excellent ! or whatever you have in mind. But don't tell anyone that I told you this secret and you'll be fine, 40 posts is yours by tomorrow - trust me.

Yes, but also remember that spamming is not allowed.

Anyway, welcome to IC forum !

Edited by Muhammad77
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic