IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To Patty, In Memory of the newly departed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To Patty, In Memory of the newly departed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 11:43pm

Dear Sister Patty,

Our deepest sympathies with you & yours family on demise of your beloved Dad. We pray Allah almighty to give you enough strength to bear this irreparable loss & May the soul of your dad in peace.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 7:16am

Dear Patty,

Our hearts and prayers are with your family at this time.  God bless you and yours and take comfort that your father is back in the hands of his Creator and his loved ones.  Peace to you.

Love,

Angie

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2006 at 8:16pm

I'm so touched by the sweetness and letters of condolence so many of you have offered.  There are no words to adequately express my gratitude to you dear souls!  Here is my favorite picture of my father which was taken in April by my husband.

Robert

Peace be with you all....

I love you, Daddy! I'll see you again one day.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2006 at 3:46am

Patty

It's not possible to find any words for these moments.

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2006 at 10:03am

Dear Whisper,

That's the first time you ever called me by my name. Your response means more to me than you'll ever know.

May you find peace.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2006 at 8:09pm

That's the first time you ever called me by my name. Your response means more to me than you'll ever know.

Patty, I have always respecetd you as a person. My only problem is my utter inability to ever mince any words. All else, later.

Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2006 at 8:34am

Dear Patty,

I am sorry to hear (and for being late to respond).  My condolences.  May God sustain you during this time ...

Your friend,

Serv

Edited by Servetus
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2006 at 8:04pm

Bismillah

Dear Patty,

Life continues and we are to continue the cycle of destiny... My condolences... Stay strong.

MOCKBA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic