IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To Patty, In Memory of the newly departed  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To Patty, In Memory of the newly departed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 6:44am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Hi patty,

None of us who have not gone through this pain know what you going through but we all pray that may Allah swt give you patience to bear such a great loss and make it a way to get His nearness. ameen

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 10:08am

Oh Patty...........it is only recently that we have gotten to know one another,  Though I have "been where you are", there is no point in saying "I know how you feel."  I don't.

But I want you to know that my heart is with you at this very difficult time.

With the most sincere love and prayers,

"Cassie"

Edited by Cassandra
lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 10:32am

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by amalhayati2 amalhayati2 wrote:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

Bismillah,

Which means:  We belong to Alah, and to Allah we return.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Henna View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 7:11pm
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
We belong to Alah, and to Allah we return.

May Allah give you and your family sabr/patience inshallah..
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 7:27pm

After reading your last post about your dad condition my mind was consumed by it for sometime. We pray for better life and longer life always, but thing in life seem not always the way it looks. It was the mind on the cross road, this or that.

But meetings are always end with seperation, such is life. To those who have passed away, be sure that we will follow them by decree.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. We belong to Alah, and to Allah we return.

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 8:08pm

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. We belong to Allah, and to Allah we return.

May He continue to help you gain strength and health throught this strenuous time;

With best wishes and thoughts of you:

Maryah

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 11:36pm
Ameen
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic