IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Discussion - Ayah&Hadith  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discussion - Ayah&Hadith

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:58am

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Assalaamualaikum,

Surah An-Naba is one surah that gives me shivers (there are many more verses in other surahs that are even more overwhelming). How do you all feel when you read the verses where Hell and punishment are mentioned?

Wassalaam.

Assalamu alaikum,

Terrified.........and extremely sorry for all those who reject Allah's message.

But, the verses describing the bliss of the jannah give such hope and comfort.

Such a clear message, such clear descriptions of reward and punishment - so many who fail to open their eyes....

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2006 at 9:02am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

Najamsahar wrote: How about we start with the smaller surahs first? We say them in prayer more often.

Actually it was said before too but i thought as we already have started so we should carry on like this. But if more people want this then inshaAllah after Surah Nazi'at i can start from surah Naas.

I think it might be better because we would understand the surah better when we would recite it during prayer. What do other members think?

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2006 at 4:41am

Assalamu alaikum

Tafsir is bit long this week, sorry. It was an ongoing theme and did not know how to cut it in the middle. Please take three different sittings to read if its too long.

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 5:08am

Assalamu alaikum

I am keeping the topic of tahajjud in ahadith of week for this week too because every hadith is so beautifull mashaAllah (no way i am saying that they are not in other topics but these ones just sooper dooper )

Wassalam

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2006 at 5:42am

Assalamu alaikum

I am leaving ayaat of the week as they were bit long again  so inshaAllah have more next week.

wassalam

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2006 at 5:50am

Assalamu alaikum,

Sister, you deserve a break from all this posting!  May Allah reward you greatly for these most informative posts.  I (and I am sure many others) look forward to picking up again next week, insha'allah!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2006 at 4:25am

Assalamu alaikum

For people who read one of the tafasir, do read tafsir of ayaah 23 in tafheem-ul-Quran. MashaAllah it is very detailed and an eye opener.

wassalam

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2006 at 10:33pm

As'salamualaikum,

Ayaah 23 of  which chapter?

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic