IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Discussion - Ayah&Hadith  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discussion - Ayah&Hadith

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IssaEl999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Assalaamualaikum,

Surah An-Naba is one surah that gives me shivers (there are many more verses in other surahs that are even more overwhelming). How do you all feel when you read the verses where Hell and punishment are mentioned?

Wassalaam.

El's Holy Qur'aan Chapter 78 ( Al - Nabaa'a = The News ) , And I Quote , What Are The Enosites Asking Each Other About ? Is It About The Supreme
, Nabaa , In Which They Differed In ? Did Allah /  Heavenly Host  Make The Planet Earth As A Landscape To Live On ? And The Mountains As The Mountains As Landmarks ? Didn't Allah Create The Enosites In Pairs ? And Made The Enosites Sleep A Time For Resting Verse 1 - 10 ,

Allah / Heavenly Host Made The Daytime For The Making Of Livelihood - And They Builr Seven Strong Firmaments - And They Made A Bright Light - They Also Sent Down Water . Allah / Heavenly Host Also Brought Forth Grain - And Jannat Of Thick Foliage - Day Of Judgement Is Appointed - The Trumpet Will Be Blown By Raphael - The Heavenly Skies Will Be Opened - And The Mountains Were Made To Move As They Are A Mirage Verses 11 - 20 .

Jahannam Will Be Waiting For The Humans - It Is The Final Place For Those Who Go To The Extreme / Wrong - They Will Be Staying In It For Long Periods Of Time - They Will Have Nothing To Drink . Except For Boiling Water And Plu - Enosites Didn't Anticpate The Day Of Reckoning - Enosites Denied The ( Qur'aan ) Allah / Heavenly Host Recorded Everything Enosites Do In A Book - Allah / Heavenly Host Will Increase Their Pain Verses 21 - 40

El's Holy Qur'aan , States In Chapter 17 ; 81 , '' And Say ; Truth Has ( Now ) Arrived , And Falsehood Perished ; For Falsehood Is ( By Its Nature ) Bound To Perish (81 ) .
asheque View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asheque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:11pm
Did we see the ayah 30 of bakarah?Do we know us well?
Who we are?
ahmedfarhan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmedfarhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2016 at 3:05am
The Ayah and Hadith are the belongings of muslims from ALLAH which protection all the features of human life and give explanations for all problems. We should follow Ayah and Hadith to apply our lives below the light of Quran as ALLAH desired us to be.
ASALDIN View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASALDIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2017 at 7:36pm
yes, agree, we as pure muslims should submitted ourself fully to Allah and Rasulullah (peace be upon him) without reserve. All of syari'ah or Islamic law and tenet is only for ourselves, and benefitting ourselves.

Edited by ASALDIN - 26 February 2017 at 7:37pm
Shadab Ali View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadab Ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 2:01am
Jazak Allah..
nazri View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nazri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2018 at 1:54am
Salams. I need someone's help. I came across the following approximate translation of a hadith,

"Sometimes I am in a state that neither prophets nor messengers can reach there, nor angels or near ones"

Can someone, please guide me to the actual hadith and a more accurate translation, please.?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic