IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sacred Hate and Peace.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sacred Hate and Peace.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sacred Hate and Peace.
    Posted: 05 July 2006 at 1:37pm

The Peace is upon who follows the guidance,

I hear many speak about how they wish peace on earth but why is it not possible? if everyone wants it, then why is it not a fact?

People who can not live in peace in the world are those who want it "their way", they get frustrated when this does not happen and eventually become hateful and then they stand face to face with others who want it their way like them...what they both do not understand is that peace can only come by His way. Do you know His way or do you firmly believe you know? let me tell you, there are many who "firmly believe", just do not let your beliefs turn into hate when they meet resistance from others who believe otherwise...that is if you truely seek peace.

You might by now start to hear a voice in you saying: "then i do not wish peace in the world but i wish the peace with God/Allah/Jehova(etc). This means you choose conflict if you persist in trying to achieve peace in the world your way. So, what does all of this mean? war is inevitable....

The bible says that "the meek will inherrit the earth".

The koran says that "the salihoon(the fit/righteous) servants of Allah inherrit the earth".

The fit and the meek in alot of cases do not wish to impose their way on others so they do not fight wars....or they do fight because they seek to defend and liberate the opressed, and those amongst them whom Allah wishes to do inherrit the earth will come out alive, and those whom He wish to take to Himself he makes witnesses. The war will eventually be over, and i believe the humanrace will come out of it in a better state.

The Peace is over you.

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic