IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - History of Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

History of Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:52pm

Originally posted by unity1 unity1 wrote:

Asalam Aalaikum

Brother Zaman, I don't think any muslim in the world doubts or questions his or her faith ,it is actually our isolation from the teachings of Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet(pbuh) which caused our downfall.

It is quiet surprizing to note that West are making progress by moving away from the teachings of their religion but we are lagging behind because we are moving away from the teachings of our religion.

If we really want to win a respectable position in this world and want to become a progressive nation, then we should follow the true teachings of Islam.

May Allah(swt) guide us and help us understand the true teachings of Islam. Ameen.

Regards,

Wasalaam aikalum,

I live in the southwestern desert in the USA, and I am Muslimah. I dont see Christians around me at very progressive, in fact they are bogged down with more rules than we have! The men are too busy gawking at the near naked women to get much done! In fact, the near naked women lash out at the men for gawking and can't figure out why the incidence of rape is so high here! The hotter the climate, the more the skin shows. Go figure?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic