IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - History of Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

History of Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: History of Muslims
    Posted: 25 April 2006 at 11:52pm

Originally posted by unity1 unity1 wrote:

Asalam Aalaikum

Brother Zaman, I don't think any muslim in the world doubts or questions his or her faith ,it is actually our isolation from the teachings of Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet(pbuh) which caused our downfall.

It is quiet surprizing to note that West are making progress by moving away from the teachings of their religion but we are lagging behind because we are moving away from the teachings of our religion.

If we really want to win a respectable position in this world and want to become a progressive nation, then we should follow the true teachings of Islam.

May Allah(swt) guide us and help us understand the true teachings of Islam. Ameen.

Regards,

Wasalaam aikalum,

I live in the southwestern desert in the USA, and I am Muslimah. I dont see Christians around me at very progressive, in fact they are bogged down with more rules than we have! The men are too busy gawking at the near naked women to get much done! In fact, the near naked women lash out at the men for gawking and can't figure out why the incidence of rape is so high here! The hotter the climate, the more the skin shows. Go figure?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
candor View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2006 at 2:36am

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Muslims fell because of their indulgence in wine and women. Persians and Romans had fallen because of the same reasons before them. We fell because we digress from our religion and Allah punished us accordingly. Our salvation lies only in returning to our faith and not questioning it.

Zaman.

Asalam Aalaikum,

Well,you might be right ,but even the Westerners are indulged in wine,gambling and other sorts of activities but still they are ahead of us in Science ,Technology and Economy.

In wordly progress ,I don't think that eeman(Faith and true belief in God) is essential since the main purpose of "eeman" and "aqidah" is to create fear of Allah(swt) in the heart of the person so that he may keep himself away from haram deeds and perform good deeds in his life. These things are essential for spiritual and religious aspects of a person.

How does "eeman" and "aqidah"(belief in Allah) assists and guide a person or a group of individuals in fields like Science, Technology and Economics?

I hope my concern is clear.

Regards,

I was waiting to answer your post for a long time, but I couldn't because I was not allowed.

ZamanH is absolutely right. Westerners are ahead of others in the field of science, technology and economics etc. only because of their immense wealth. There are many talented people in other parts of the world but they can not realise their potential because they lack financial support.

Courage is not absence of fear.
Smoking is injurious to health.
Bigger is the gun, smaller is the brain.
Intelligence=Knowledge+Imagination.
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 3:12pm
I found this, i mean they are really flaunting it in the face of the christians who have no idea in the world what they are looking at.

Notice the miter. the miter is a fish, it was used i babylon by the worshippers of dagon, the fish god. But the implication to the vatican is astrology. Jesus fed his people with 2 fish (pisces in the zodiac). He would be with us untill the end of the age. what age? the age of pisces that we are currently in. I mean i can do a 3 hour lecture on this part of the subject alone. And right now we are under "our lord (the sun)" rule untill the end of the age. the age of pisces. And the next age is then according to astrology, the age of the water pitcher.
Wich is illustrated nicely in the story where jesus tells his deciples to go into town, where they will meet a man carrying a WATER PITCHER and they should enter the house he enters with him. A house in astrology is a period of time.

Then there is the skewed cross. symbols with the skewed cross was quite popular in rome, amongts those that opposed the vatican rule, because they knew what it was. So as parody, they turned the crossupside down, skewed it and distorted it. What are we looking at in the hands of the pope smiling and waving is...a skewed cross with some twisted freakish abbomination on it. If the chirstians truely understood what they are looking at in this image, they would burn the place down to the ground, given that they can let go of their denial.

Im well aware this is completely off topic, and yet it isnt. This is the kind of research you need to do into hadith, its storys, and its symbolic implications at several places. Im happy to do a whole subject on OBVIOUS plagiation from the Bible, found in hadith, and thats not all i have found in that hodgepodge of theology and telltale. Its no different from the cathotlic church, infact. It is an eclectic theology, hadith...eclectic meaning that its authors has collected concepts and ideas from all over the place, many in dorect contradiction of the Quran. If people wants to belive those things are holy thats fine with me, i dont care im not God. However, i do my homework, and im very sceptic about hadith and its influnces in islam as we know it. And im not meaning that in a positive way at all

Peace
Noah
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Noah Noah wrote:

Quote West didn't do anything productive what others couldn't have done.

actually it did. It managed to take over the whole world. And if you want to understand what the heart of the beast is. Look into the vatican and its banking connections. Look at the vatican and try to understand what maritime admiralty law is, where it really came from, and why it applies ALL over the world. no exception. Especially as it is a law, noone can change through democratic means, or any other means for that matter.

quotes to ponder about.

"This church has more money than God!" -Jon Eric Phelps

"I am Gods representative on earth. I am capable of of doing almost anything God can do, so what can you make of me but God" - cant remember his number, last pope.

Now wait a minute...I have heard this crap before.

28:38 And Pharaoh said: "O commanders, I have not known of any god for you other than me. Therefore, O Haamaan, fire-up the bricks and build me a platform, so perhaps I may take a look at the god of Moses! And I am certain he is a liar."

There is one more, thats even closer in resemblence to what the pope uttered, but i cant remember where it is, perhaps some of you can help :)

Think about this for a minute. God promise to preserve pharao as a sign. And most people start tripping about mummies. Mummies are found all over the world, and often was connected to child sacrifice. I hardly belice mummys to be a sign of anything. But a "relegious" leader, who speak like pharao, and most definately have acces to more money than pharao had. But not only that...check this out.

for those who understand esoteric and ancient symbolism, look at this one instead (but its big). Im sure you will understand the implications of this. http://rhys.arkins.net/photos/2002_RTW/Vatican/image001.jpg

Thats from the vatican. Do you know what that is? That is the penis of osiris, a male fallic linked to the worship of the sun. Its called an obelisk, I wish i was joking but im not. But it doesnt stop there. (anyway, what is this doing at the vatican, what on earth does that have to do with christianity as we know it. a hell of a lot more than any of you would ever believe)

Do you understand what youre looking at?

Howabout now?

An old vatican depiction of the pope.

Well ofcouse im just silly, we all know that the vatican is the center of christianity, or the birthplace of its doctrin. Protestanism is 99% vatican theology. We all know what they teach about Jesus. Things like:

1.He was born by a virgin on dec 25 in a cave/manger and his birth was announced in the east by a bright star, and was attended by 3 wise men.
2.He was a child teacher at the temple
3.he was baptised
4.he had 12 deciples
5.he performed miracles and raised a man from the dead
6.he walked on water
7.he tranfigured on the mount
8.he was crucified, burried in a tomb and ressurected
9.He was the way, the truth, the light, the messiah, the annointed son, the lamb of God, the son of man, the good sheppard and was the word.
10.he was called "the fisher"

I mean we all know that. thats Jesus as told by the vatican right?

No its not, its horus, the egyptian sun god. So im asking here...what are the implications? Who are the vatican worshipping, is it the SUN or the son?

We have egyption monuments all over th world in the financial centres
We have a pope thats heavily into sun worship and calls himself, god?!

Pharao was not a king, he was the most high priest, get this right friends.

What im getting at is. the western world is nothing new. that system is old. as in REAL old. I have traced it comfortably back into sumer, from there to babylon, from there to canaan, egypt and rome. Same system, same state relegion where we worship the sun and astrology. And it has a name. Its called facism. Thats the name the romans gave it. Fas means "Gods law". What god? the roman sungod ofcourse. that was altso everybody elses sun god just with different names, but the storys are always the same. 12 deciples. 12 months,12 hours. Walks on water, the sun walks on water etc.

So what went wrong with the muslims? Well, i dont want to hurt anybodys feelings, but i suggest that you start to understand symbolism in history and paganism, and then read hadith over again.
thats what went wrong. The same thing what went wrong all the other places. God sent a messagenger and as soon as he took his last breath, they produced telltales about astrology (astrotheology) and went back to what their fathers practiced (paganism and sunworship amongst the most known things) And i belive it has to do with this verse.

Quote We have permitted the enemies of every prophet, human and Jinn devils, to inspire in each other with fancy words in order to deceive. Had your Lord willed, they would not have done it. You shall disregard them and their fabrications.

Peace
Noah
Noah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2005 at 2:55pm
removed. double post

Edited by Noah
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 10:27pm

Muslims fell because of their indulgence in wine and women. Persians and Romans had fallen because of the same reasons before them. We fell because we digress from our religion and Allah punished us accordingly. Our salvation lies only in returning to our faith and not questioning it.

Zaman.

Asalam Aalaikum,

How does "eeman" and "aqidah"(belief in Allah) assists and guide a person or a group of individuals in fields like Science, Technology and Economics?

Regards,

They create conditions where people can progress in Science, Technology and Economics, and therefore are more neccessary than them (that is S,T and E etc.).

That is aptly demonstrated in spectacular success of the Arabs in these fields, immediately after they converted to Islam. Before Islam, they were nothing. After they converted to Islam, not only did they become prosperous themselves but became a beckon to civilization to the rest of the world in their times. They brought prosperity to the lands they conquered and people who converted to Islam identified themselves more with Islam than the pre-islamic culture that existed in their times. It were they who actually pulled the Europe out of darkness

WEstern contribution to science is highly overrated. Unlike Muslims, they impoverish whichever land they visited. Muslims empire was created by daring and smart soldiers; theirs was created by cowardly unscrupulous traders. Japan was the only country that escaped colonization by the WEst and it became as technologically advanced and prosperous as the WEst, while even countries like India and China, which are rich in natural resources became very poor (because of WEstern rule). West didn't do anything productive what others couldn't have done.

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2005 at 4:48am

Zaman.

Asalam Aalaikum,

Well,you might be right ,but even the Westerners are indulged in wine,gambling and other sorts of activities but still they are ahead of us in Science ,Technology and Economy.

In wordly progress ,I don't think that eeman(Faith and true belief in God) is essential since the main purpose of "eeman" and "aqidah" is to create fear of Allah(swt) in the heart of the person so that he may keep himself away from haram deeds and perform good deeds in his life. These things are essential for spiritual and religious aspects of a person.

Regards,

Edited by unity1

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 5:27am
I know, I have stepped in this string too late, almost as it's fading out. But please accept my best compliments, the whole lot of you. Just simply brilliant, or shall I say brilliantos with a bit of Spanish ferver.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic