IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - From Arabic to English  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

From Arabic to English

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From Arabic to English
    Posted: 02 July 2006 at 9:25pm

Saleem,

I was not sure which topic to list this under.

I am in need of having this translated to English please as I do not know all arabic.

Walaikum as salam

Taqdeer 2 tarhaan ki hay:
Taqdeer e Mubrum: Yani woh taqder jo atal hay aur woh badalti nahi..jaisey insan kabh paida ho ga, kabh marey ga, waghair waghaira

Taqdeer e muallaq: Woh taqder jo insan ki apni koshish per badal sakti hay. jaisey mareez ka sehat mand hona. sahi tabeeb aur sahi dawa karey ga to sehat mand ho ga warna bemar rahey ga, ya imtehan ya jang mein kamyabi aur nakami. is mein insan ki apni mehnat aur koshish ka dakhal hay.

chunachay dua aur tauba sey taqder e muallaq mein to tabdeli aa saktey hay leken taqder e mubrum mein nahi. jin umoor ka aap ney zikir kia hay us ki khabar Allah Taala ney apney ilm e ghaib ki bina per noshta e taqder mein khabar di hay leken kerta insan apney ikhtiyar sey hay.

Wallah o Alam Bissawab.

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 3:59am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum sis,

I will inshaAllah try and i think its perfect here cos its about qadr which is basic of our deen.

Taqdeer 2 tarhaan ki hay: There is two types of taqdeer (qadr, fate)

Taqdeer e Mubrum: Yani woh taqder jo atal hay aur woh badalti nahi..jaisey insan kabh paida ho ga, kabh marey ga, waghair waghaira: first is called taqdeer e mubrum, this is type of qadr which can never be changed i.e. humans can not control when they are going to be born, when he is going to die, etc etc

Taqdeer e muallaq: Woh taqder jo insan ki apni koshish per badal sakti hay. jaisey mareez ka sehat mand hona. sahi tabeeb aur sahi dawa karey ga to sehat mand ho ga warna bemar rahey ga, ya imtehan ya jang mein kamyabi aur nakami. is mein insan ki apni mehnat aur koshish ka dakhal hay. Second type is called taqdeer e muallaq, this is the type which can be changed with own efforts. i.e. recovery of a sick person, if he choses a good doctor and takes the medication properly only then he is going to recover, otherwise stay ill. or passing your exams or wining or losing a battle. These situations require one's efforts for success.

chunachay dua aur tauba sey taqder e muallaq mein to tabdeli aa saktey hay leken taqder e mubrum mein nahi. jin umoor ka aap ney zikir kia hay us ki khabar Allah Taala ney apney ilm e ghaib ki bina per noshta e taqder mein khabar di hay leken kerta insan apney ikhtiyar sey hay. So prayers and asking for forgiveness can have effect on taqdeer e muallaq but not in taqdeer e mubrum. the matters which you are asking, Allah swt has written them down already due to His complete knowledge of unseen but human does it on own will and Allah swt knows best.

wassalam

Edited by fatima
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Srya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 2:39pm

Wa Saleem Fatima

Thank you so very much for taking the time to do that for me.

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 5:28am

Assalamu alaikum

My pleasure sis, read your post in comments section and noticed the name of topic. Just thougth tell you, its urdu not arabic, tells me how much awake i am when i read something

But dont worry i checked again and inshaAllah iv done translation in best of my ability even i was some what sleepy for not reading the topic

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Srya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2006 at 5:20pm

Salem Fatima,

Would you please translate this for me?

Aap ki InshaAllah dilli muraad puri ho ge. Aur maali khush haali ho ge.

Wallah o Alam Bissawab.

Thank you again Sister, You are always so helpful.

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 5:09am

Assalamu alaikum

with the will of Allah swt your desire will be fulfilled and your money troubles would finish.

who are these from sister cos this last one is sort of worrying me, hopefuly you wont mind me asking and ever so sorry for being nosey. But these sound like some1 who is telling you something regarding future, which is knowledge of ghaib (unseen). Only Allah swt has that sort of knowledge. Its even haram to go and listen to what they have to say even though you dont believe in that. So please be carefull.

wassalam

Srya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2006 at 6:36am

Salem,

Thank you again. No actually it was a question a friend of my had. So, I submitted it to this other website and this is what they replied about her dream. She is a very religious person and dreamted of her mother.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic