IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ladies Turn  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies Turn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 7:59pm

Megatron,

actually that was very well written great read!

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 8:03pm

I loved your post, Megatron.  Power "can" corrupt.  But it doesn't have to.

I just think women should have the chance to see what we can do.  We couldn't do any worse...that's for sure!  We're on a course of self-destruction if things don't change.  Why not give us a chance?

God's Peace.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2006 at 8:20pm

Who will give you "a chance"?

is it really up to us to give a chance or those in power to give a chance?

And who do you believe they will give a chance to?

will it not be those who are in their best interest?

i hope those interests would be good,

but why then is it still such a mess?

who is to blame?

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 12:50am

They said when the dajjal come most of his followers will be women, as in 90% of them will be women and the rest of them will be jews. My question is, what possible manipulation does that dajjal achieve to have so much women followers, is it he will use Patty's desire to have women dominate the world and he convince them that he will provide women peace by replacing men with women and thus many women out there will believe him and join him in seeking to be masculinized and rule the world? I wonder.

Edited by foody
StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 12:53pm

The false massiah or "maseeh Dajjal" is taught to be the biggest trial in history for the faithful...why then does Allah not mention this even once in the quran? is it not strange to say the least that not even one word is mentioned about this supposed trial and person?

Could it be that "maseeh addajjal" serves the same kind of purpose as when an opressive parent tells his kids "if you do not as i say the boogy man will get you"....as to ofcourse control those who listen into making them obedient of the leader...by instilling fear into the listener for other then Allah...taghootism is exactly this, to instill fear into people for other then Allah and then giving them the way to safety from that which they have been told of to fear and be weary of, and the way to salvation given by the leader is ofcourse strickt obediance to his way (doctrines)...This worked well for religious leaders because they can hamper any attempt for an other form of government...especially when it involves women, other religions and people coming together to make this world a better place...is it not true then?

I wonder if it has been the way of "christian" leaders and the muslim saw how good it worked to keep people under control so they just addopted it also into their religious teachings.....

Edited by StarComm
And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 2:32pm

This is a good post and I would vote "yes" to see how it goes.

But for the first thing before everything else, can you make sure

that your writing in this post go down instead of go to the right?

Thanks.

(I don't know why when I press "enter" to change line it goes two lines. Look at the above gaps, what a waste of bandwith)

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 4:04pm

Dear Supreme,

I have NO IDEA why that happened!   I started over and posted my original post under "Ladies Turn" (Revised).  I had sent a PM to the Administrator to see if they could fix whatever had happened, but I did not receive a response. 

I think everyone should maybe consider doing as I did, just copy your original post and paste it to the Revised post.  Then delete your original post.  This is works fine. 

I've never seen this happen before.

God's Peace.

Patty

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by foody foody wrote:

They said when the dajjal come most of his followers will be women, as in 90% of them will be women and the rest of them will be jews. My question is, what possible manipulation does that dajjal achieve to have so much women followers, is it he will use Patty's desire to have women dominate the world and he convince them that he will provide women peace by replacing men with women and thus many women out there will believe him and join him in seeking to be masculinized and rule the world? I wonder.

Dear foody,

You need to understand my original intentions.  I have NO desire for women to dominate the world or to be masculinized.  I am a very feminine woman, and my husband is the "head of the household".  I couldn't be more pleased with this arrangement, but we do have mutual respect for each other's opinions. 

My intentions and proposal has NOTHING to do with domination and/or masculazation of women.....it has EVERYTHING with finding peace in this world.  That is the point of my post.  I  hope you understand now what I am saying.  It has nothing to do with being an American, a Catholic, A Christian, or a Caucasian.....it is my proposal for ALL women, regardless of their ethnicity, culture, or religion.  It has to do with warm, gentle, INTELLIGENT, caring women being given the opportunity they have never been given throughout history....and that is to attempt to lead the countries of the world into the beautiful garden of peace.

Peace to you foody......

Edited by Patty
Patty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic