IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - To The Moderators  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To The Moderators

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 4:58am
Originally posted by Muslim_brother Muslim_brother wrote:

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Separating science from Islam and�Allah is not an good idea,science is the sign of Allah also denies Darwinism,please cahange the quantity and the quality of your libraries,thx....

I did not get what you wrote.�I said that I am not totally against science. I am only against some part of science. I do not believe in Darwin's theory of evolution. But I believe in what Allah says in the Qur'an about the creation of mankind

Uptodate they have done experiments to prove darwins theory, all came back with negative results.

So in a sense science have disproved darwins theory.
Muslim_brother View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim_brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 2:02am

Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Separating science from Islam and Allah is not an good idea,science is the sign of Allah also denies Darwinism,please cahange the quantity and the quality of your libraries,thx....

I did not get what you wrote. I said that I am not totally against science. I am only against some part of science. I do not believe in Darwin's theory of evolution. But I believe in what Allah says in the Qur'an about the creation of mankind

Edited by Muslim_brother
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 12:41am
Separating science from Islam and Allah is not an good idea,science is the sign of Allah also denies Darwinism,please cahange the quantity and the quality of your libraries,thx....
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2006 at 12:10am
explain.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim_brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 11:56pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

but nobody should make their own theories, predictions etc. like today's scientists do...

Sorry I dont get this part.

are you against science?

i am not totally against science, but some part of science, example, I don't believe in Darwin's theory ragarding evolution, but I believe in what Allah has said in the Qur'an regarding creation of man

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 11:42pm
but nobody should make their own theories, predictions etc. like today's scientists do...

Sorry I dont get this part.

are you against science?

Edited by ak_m_f
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim_brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 11:40pm

what if answer dosnt Satisfies you?

I miss those old times when scholars sat and talked about Islam.

ofcourse, you can ask scholars even today, feel free, scholars are still there in the world, inshaAllah doubts can be cleared through Islamic scholars, but nobody should make their own theories, predictions etc. like today's scientists do...

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim_brother Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 11:37pm

what if answer dosnt Satisfies you?

I miss those old times when scholars sat and talked about Islam.

hmmmm......there are some answers which you need to accept without questioning, example, we muslims believe in Allah though we don't see Allah, we muslims believe in paradise and hell, though we don't see them, thus we muslims believe in the unseen (ghaib)

Edited by Muslim_brother
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic