IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I have a Question  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I have a Question

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a Question
    Posted: 01 July 2006 at 12:43pm

I came across this website, which has many, many articles and organizations listed by American Muslims.  I am curious as to how you feel about this site and organization.  It seems very good to me, but I need to know how you view it.  Thank you for your responses:

http://www.amila.org/

God's Peace.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 12:52pm
From looking at the pictures...pathetic..i could not really read the topics though...well it was kind of different so i do not really have an opinion except that i wish them the best of luck!
And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 2:22pm

Originally posted by StarComm StarComm wrote:

From looking at the pictures...pathetic..i could not really read the topics though...well it was kind of different so i do not really have an opinion except that i wish them the best of luck!

Hmmm, can you explain to me what you found "pathetic" about the pictures?  Thanks.

Peace be with you......

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 2:41pm
I loved the site,very sincere group trying to do good things on their own conditions...if everyone drops water on the way,it will become a river...i am with every good thing....
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 3:06pm

Very good site, but right now we are more interested in trying to keep ourselves safe from the US slaughter machine. We would look at it when we have a few finer moments.

Thanks.

superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 1:50am
Sister don't tell me that you want us to read the lot of it. But from browsing it it look like a charity organization. But I donate through the red cross, muslim aid or the salvos. I am a bit edgy with the unknown when it come to the bussiness of dollars until it is clear enough that they are reputable org.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 2:18am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Very good site, but right now we are more interested in trying to keep ourselves safe from the US slaughter machine. We would look at it when we have a few finer moments.

Thanks.

What is the connection of your point with the thread?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 3:50am
Brother Suleyman, my point is very simple, I fail to afford any time for the good and the great USA at this moment. The day they stop slaughtering us and end their, direct and indirect, occupations we will look at all the rosy picture we are now being shown by Karen Hughes or whoever else.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic