IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Announcements
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Resignation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Resignation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resignation
    Posted: 28 June 2006 at 1:16pm

Assalamu Alaikum Wa RahmutAllah Wa Barakahtu:

I am resigning as a Moderator and leaving the Forum. It has been an interesting time for me here, and I have learned alot.

I will miss many of you. May you all continue seeking truth. Be nice to each other. We are all in this together, whether we like it or not.

May Allah bless you all and keep you safe.

Good-bye.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 1:19pm

Asalaamu Alaikum Mish

Maa Salaama sis  We will miss you!

May you always walk in sunshine!

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 1:19pm
 Crying 1 Islamicity had lost a good one today.  You'll be missed horribly Mishmish.  Keep in touch the best you can via email.
Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 1:21pm
May I ask why your leaving Mishmish?
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 1:29pm

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh Sister Mishmish,

All the best to you.  I will miss your informative political posts.  You are a person who will leave their mark in this world.  May Allah bless you and shower you with His Mercy.

Maybe after a nice rest you'll feel like coming back once in a while (as I have done).  Enjoy your cats!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 1:38pm
Bye, Mishmish.  I'm sorry to see you go.  I've really enjoyed our discussions.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 2:10pm

Bismillah,

Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 2:39pm

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

May Allah swt guide you to His pleasure, please take time off but dont leave, please

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic