IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - War on terror puts world peace at risk  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

War on terror puts world peace at risk

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
KashifAsrar View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KashifAsrar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: War on terror puts world peace at risk
    Posted: 08 July 2006 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

I saw the plane at the Pentagon.  My very dear friend (an accountant) died when the plane crashed there.  I also live where the terrorists made their way to the jet port in Portland, ME.  I have seen them there on the cameras.  Mohammed Atta I did see.  It is no conspiracy.  Of course, America is NOT perfect....no country and no person is perfect.  But the al-quida terrorists did fly commercial jets loaded with innocent people from ALL  religions, cultures, races, etc., into buildings full of those same equally innocent people.  That is NO conspiracy.  The people on the plane which crashed in Pennsylvania knew and described the terrorists exactly as they were.  That is a fact. 

There is much terror and evil in the world.  It all needs to be stopped, or we won't have to worry about global warming, poverty, education of the illiterate, etc., in the future because there will be no future.

Peace be with you....

Dear Patty ...

For your update .. and please do not take it as a hate response .....   there was no plane found at the Petagon !! .... There was no visible proof of a plane strike at Pentagon ....

I have full sympathy for those who never return to thier homes .... but again it is no Alqaida trained ammature pilots who were made the culprits ....  only very sophisticated control can ram these planes in buildings like we all saw on 9/11... Even pilots having decades of aviation experience can not do it this precisely ....  Open your mind dear ... I know it hurts you ...  I share your pain ...  but please do not let your pain blind your commonsense, logic and reasoning .... 

Kashif

StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 7:53pm

It's like Micheal Jackson says: "heal the world...make it a better place........................

For you and for me and the entire humanrace...."

And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 4:44am

I saw the plane at the Pentagon.  My very dear friend (an accountant) died when the plane crashed there.  I also live where the terrorists made their way to the jet port in Portland, ME.  I have seen them there on the cameras.  Mohammed Atta I did see.  It is no conspiracy.  Of course, America is NOT perfect....no country and no person is perfect.  But the al-quida terrorists did fly commercial jets loaded with innocent people from ALL  religions, cultures, races, etc., into buildings full of those same equally innocent people.  That is NO conspiracy.  The people on the plane which crashed in Pennsylvania knew and described the terrorists exactly as they were.  That is a fact. 

There is much terror and evil in the world.  It all needs to be stopped, or we won't have to worry about global warming, poverty, education of the illiterate, etc., in the future because there will be no future.

Peace be with you....

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KashifAsrar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2006 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

KashifAsrar

I sincerely hope you won't mind my younger brother's posts. It's not really his fault, I promise. He has been living just a bit too close to the American border and you know how that would effect anyone, not just poor him.

Please!

I never mind.....

But please argu with some realistic reasoning....

Thanks in advance

Kashif

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 10:59pm

KashifAsrar

I sincerely hope you won't mind my younger brother's posts. It's not really his fault, I promise. He has been living just a bit too close to the American border and you know how that would effect anyone, not just poor him.

Please!

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by KashifAsrar KashifAsrar wrote:

Well... he has claimed in videos....

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#996600 size=4>How many videos you want me to make of you? not just claiming something, but actually doing quite interesting things!<!-- Signature -->

Exactly .... �...

By the way visit this site ... For an update on�9/11 UFOs.... It might be an eye opener for some people ... Hopefully ... �..

http://www.bigeye.com/strangerthanfiction.htm

should be posted in conspiracy theory section
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KashifAsrar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 9:26pm

How many videos you want me to make of you? not just claiming something, but actually doing quite interesting things!

Exactly ....  ...

By the way visit this site ... For an update on 9/11 UFOs.... It might be an eye opener for some people ... Hopefully ...  ..

http://www.bigeye.com/strangerthanfiction.htm 

Edited by KashifAsrar
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2006 at 11:21am

How many videos you want me to make of you? not just claiming something, but actually doing quite interesting things!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic