IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why Muslima should NOT be banned  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy Muslima should NOT be banned

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why Muslima should NOT be banned
    Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:09am
Come on you guys...where�s your sense of humour?  I got here a week before Muslima, and you were all incredibly BORING. Don�t ban her, please Moderators:  all the FUN would be gone.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:14am
The Image of islam is more important then your fun.

please have fun with her on your PM system.

let Mods do what is right.

Cassandra View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:21am
Sorry, AK.  No offence, honestly.  Think again. Don�t you know me better by now.  (wasn`t it you who let me have this lovely colour? - my very heart is broken now.) It is the image of Islam that I am concerned with in all seriously, and this type of thinking is doing it no good at all believe me.  Had I come to this forum a week later, what kind of impression would I have left (very quickly, may I add) with? Mea Culpa (where's your sense of humour bro? There�s only one way to deal with this type of threat, ask Colin.  Colin?? Colin???? Are you still out fishing Colin? I need you now........Colin....
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:22am

Christians are very much concerned woth the image of Islam, especially evangelical ones. That's why we've got Bush dealing with us right now.

Our day will come, it has to.

Allah Ou Akbar!
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Cassandra Cassandra wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#993366 size=4>Sorry, AK.� No offence, honestly.� Think again. Don�t you know me better by now.� (wasn`t it you who let me have this lovely colour? - my very heart is broken now.) It is the image of Islam that I am concerned with in all seriously, and this type of thinking is doing it no good at all believe me.� Had I come to this forum a week later, what kind of impression would I have left (very quickly, may I add) with? Mea Culpa (where's your sense of humour bro? There�s only one way to deal with this type of threat, ask Colin.� Colin?? Colin???? Are you still out fishing Colin? I need you now........Colin....

someone is cranky today.....
Cassandra View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:33am
AK, you are forgiven.  Where is the Kleenex when I need it!!Before I joined this forum, I watched boring Spanish gameshows on TV, and watched the same old movies over and over again, and weeding my garden (yes, that one is for you), and......well, that�s enough about Casserole, folks.  She has to keep some secrets to herself.
Cassandra View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:37am
Hey, I think I might be an Evangelical!  Wow! Does that entitle me to now wear very large quantities of Mascara on top of my false eyelashes? Enquiring minds want to Know! (News at 10?)

Edited by Cassandra
Cassandra View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 1:14pm
You didn�t take me seriously, did you.....? AK Knows Better Now. (Yes? My Captain?)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic