IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why is Muslima NOT Banned?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy is Muslima NOT Banned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:54am
Angela "muslima" dosnt represents majority of muslims, nor the true Islam.

She represents extremist wahabi Igeology, which is rejected by majority of Islamic Scholars.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:55am
Here is some information abuot Wahabi cult:

Q: can you please explain who are Wahabies (is this a sect), are they also Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah

I really would like to know who Wahabies are and what they believe in. I'am hanafi and was wondering what is the difference between us and them. Jazzakallahairun selam

A: The Wahabis, who call themselves Salafis, are a group who had appeared in the last few centuries and hold beliefs contrary to the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa'ah.

They try to pull the wool over our eyes by affiliating themselves with the Salaf (Sahabah and Tabi'en) but in effect their beliefs and practices are completely in contradictory with those of the Salaf.

The Wahabis are in essence Mujassimah (anthropomorphists-Those who attribute
a body to Allah Ta'ala).

They attribute a hand, leg, face etc to Allah Ta'ala, while the illustrious Ulama of the Ahlus sunnah wal Jama'ah hold fast to the belief that Allah knows best the meaning of these words.

Similar is the case with all the sifat (qualities) etc in the Quran ie. the Wahabis take them on there apparent meaning , claiming that interpreting the Quran is not permissible, while we say that Allah knows best what it means or at times we interpret it in a suitable manner.

-The Wahabis reject the permissibility of using a deceased person as a intermediary in dua, while we hold that it is permissible.

-The Wahabis reject the Ambiyaa being alive in their graves

- The Wahabis hold that Allah is really resting on His throne in the sky, while we hold that this is from the Mutashabihaat.(Those unclear statements hose meaning is only known to Allah).

- The Ulama of the Ahlus sunnah wal Jamaa'ah disagree with the destruction of numerous blessed historical landmarks by the Wahabis.

-The Ulama of the Ahlus sunnah wal Jamaa'ah hold that taqleed of one mazhab is necessary, while the Wahabis generally do not adhere to a mazhab and claim that following one imam blindly is Bidah and shirk.

-There are dozens of other differences.

The Wahabis are vehement opponents of the Asharis and Maaturidis, who constitute the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah and are two groups whose beliefs are correct. They also vehemently oppose tawassuf.

It is necessary for us to be on our guard against them as they are very active propagators of their Baatil and false beliefs.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:06am

Actually, I am not a Wahabi. I am only being political, zionist akm, only political.

I do not even know what exactly means Wahabi.

Allah Ou Akbar!
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Actually, I am not a Wahabi. I am only being political, zionist akm, only political.

I do not even know what exactly means Wahabi.

If you are not wahabi, then I really dont know waht you are, it's also possible that you are misguided or are being manipulated by Alqida or hamas.

but the main things is that none of your points on suicide bombings are in agreement with main stream of Islam.

please get more knowledge on this issue.

I hope this gives you some insight
Click here
Cassandra View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:13am
Isn't it that really hot raddish that you get with Japanese food. You know, the Green one?  Really hot?   Don�t mind me, it�s been a long day and I�m hungry.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

You keep taling again and again about suicide bombers. Well, I will keep talig again and again about murderous and rapist Americans.

Here's the difference.  The American Soldiers are being put on trial for their crimes.  The disgraceful men and women at Abu Graib are being CONVICTED one by one.  The men at Hadith face the death penalty as do the ones that killed that poor man.  I don't see the Muslim countries trying and convicting the suicide bombers....oh, wait, they can't...but they aren't even going after the groups.  But, if they do, like Mushareef, King Abdullah or the Saudis, then people like you label them collaborators.

You are no better than us. You come here with your patronising so called moral superiority, have some beni oui-oui like akm, and you tell us who is a Muslim and who is not. Do you think I really mind about what you think? How could I mind when you kill my people eceryday as well as other brothers like black communities, latino-american communities?

I have never killed any of your brothers.  I was relieved when and accident here in the States caused my brother to take pause and leave the Army.  He watched a dear female friend die in a training accident and realized he could never take a life.  My family has a long standing military history, but we are not without conscience.  As for the Black and Latino Communities...perhaps you should watch some news about that.  Its mostly GANG wars....they are killing each other.  The days of mass lynchings are over.  Poverty is still a problem, education is a problem.  But its the same in poor white communities, they just never get the press. 

Get an education. At your age, this is hopeless.

I have an education, I have studied the world.  I was an international studies major with a concentration in Eastern Europe.  I speak English and Russian.  I've studied Japanese and Latin.  And I'm currently learning Arabic.  Or trying to....You're lack of education has been evident in a number of your posts. 

AK,

There are just too many like her.  Every site I have gone too in the last year, I run into people like her and Salman.  They praise the "martyrs" and don't realize that they woke the sleeping giant.  The Lucitania, Pearl Harbor, and 9/11 are all the same.  They are the events that cause normal apathetic Americans to care about something...unfortunately for the people associated with the Germans, Japanese and Al Qaeda, that emotion is revenge.

http://www.pbase.com/april_sims/image/34768078

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:18am
I think that's Wasabi, Cassandra.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:20am
You are wrong.
There are few ppl like her & salman.

If they dont have a job & they post on internet 24/7 praisin Alqida, then how can majority counter it.

I dont have time to go in every forum & correct them.

This is Islamic forum & I think its my duty to protect the true islam from Alqida propaganda.

I have already told you what true islam really is, please ignore these terrorist sympathizers in future.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic