IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why is Muslima NOT Banned?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhy is Muslima NOT Banned?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:01am

"(I'm talking to Patsy by the way)"

Quite strange you chose to call me "Patsy".  The ONLY other person who has ever done that was my beloved father.  It was his term of endearment to me.  He's dying now.....very slowly, and suffering quite a bit too.  He would never had wanted me to say any unkind words toward you...no matter what.  And so I don't, not because my father would have not approved of it, but because I have more respect for other human beings (even those who hate and disagree with me) than you have ever known.

God's Peace.

Edited by Patty
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:03am

Oh, in this case, thank you so much for sparing my life, Patsy!

I would prefer to have the same therapist as you do as I said in the other post so please send me all the details. Me too, I would love to see the light!

Patsy, answer me from your heart: do you think I can love again?

Allah Ou Akbar!
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:05am

"Patsy, answer me from your heart: do you think I can love again? "

Yes, I do.

Patty

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

"Patsy, answer me from your heart: do you think�I can love again? "

Yes, I do.

Muslima she is trying to convert you.. RUN!!....
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:08am

Patsy, you are wonderful! Hopefully, one day I can leave in a fairytale and be all sugar like you!

Does your therapist practice electro-shocks? I wonder how he came to such a good result with you, you see. But don't worry, I am ready to put the price! I am! (How much?)

Allah Ou Akbar!
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:24am

Quite the contrary "M".  I live in a very real world.....much longer than you.  I have a granddaughter whom I would guess is near your age. 

I'm certainly not all "sugar".  Actually, very little sugar.  I just tell it like I see it.  I "am what I am".

Patty

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:45am

Mulisma,

You are a hateful, cruel woman.  Allah will judge you, not Patty or me.  Stop calling her Patsy.  You haven't earn any rights to be nicknaming people here.  When you say you are training to join you're brothers, I hope the authorities find you.  I know that this site is watched very closely. 

You are the very reason that the western people have no sympathy towards the plight of your brothers.  When people like you come here and start spewing hatred and killing, then those who come here curious to learn see that.  They will never see the kindness of the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh), they will never see the charity and love in Islam where color means nothing.  They will never see the inner peace.  They will only see the hate and they will turn away. 

People like you and Salman are the reasons that I could never accept Islam.  I could never enter a religion where there are so many people who think its OKAY to kill another human being just to prove a point. Where convincing your 17 year old son to strap a bomb to himself and kill civilians wins you a seat in parliment.  I could never enter a religion where those that don't believe in this kind of mentality sit back quietly.  Only AK has been up in yours and Salman's faces about how wrong you are.  So either he's wrong or you are???? 

If he's wrong, then I want nothing to do with any Muslim.  If you're wrong, well, that's what I've been complaining about for months. 

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:53am

YOU ALL HAVE DOUBLE STANDARD. yOU ARE THE ONES WHO KEPT CALLING ME AND SALMAN TERROSRIST. COLIN MADE A JOKE ABOUT THIS AS WELL AS AKM.

SO YOU CAN CALL US TERRORIST BUT WE CANNOT DO THE SAME TO YOU.

Woman, I think you are right. You should just go on a Mormon forum where people will not challenge your political ideas.

You keep taling again and again about suicide bombers. Well, I will keep talig again and again about murderous and rapist Americans.

You are no better than us. You come here with your patronising so called moral superiority, have some beni oui-oui like akm, and you tell us who is a Muslim and who is not. Do you think I really mind about what you think? How could I mind when you kill my people eceryday as well as other brothers like black communities, latino-american communities?

Get an education. At your age, this is hopeless.

P.S: isn't here name Patsy? Patsy, Patty, it's all the same to me...

Allah Ou Akbar!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic