IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hot  Keys...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hot Keys...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 3:06am
What are you afraid of? the Truth is out there.
Allah Ou Akbar!
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 3:53am

Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

What are you afraid of?

Well, since you asked....I used to be afraid of the dark....but I grew out of that.....................about a week ago.

...I'm afraid of man eating sharks....

.... I saw a man-eating shark whilst on a trip to India.... If I remember correctly, the shark was served with fries and a side salad.

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 4:00am
Allah Ou Akbar!
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:43am

Asalaamu Alaikum:

This is good, is this an indicator of not having enough to do in your spare time that you live in this forum? Or are you college students on holiday? Maybe we should incllude time for prayer and Quran study?

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:45am
I could return the question.
Allah Ou Akbar!
mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:47am
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:49am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Colin you have proved that even terrorist have sense of humour
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:50am

Yes, Colin has a good sense of humor, doesn't he akm?!

Allah Ou Akbar!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic