IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Comment -- Please comment if you like  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Comment -- Please comment if you like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 2:46pm

You always stress on the victims that are closer to you.

This is the rules of the game: at the end of the day, you cry for your brothers and I cry for mine.

Allah Ou Akbar!
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

This is the rules of the game: at the end of the day, you cry for your brothers and I cry for mine.

You have gone crazy after all that crying

Edited by ak_m_f
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 5:54pm

This defines a "terrorist" or "terrorism":

�The term �terrorism� means premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.

�The term �international terrorism� means terrorism involving the territory or the citizens of more than one country.

�The term �terrorist group� means any group that practices, or has significant subgroups that practice, international terrorism.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

Terrorists do not wear uniforms .�

i disagree with this statement, I do support the gurellia tactics against invading army that dont endanger civilians

also most of em dont have proper uniforms
(easy to blend in the civlians )

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 6:41pm

Patty, for me that defines exactly both the internal and the international politics of America.

akm, pointless comments.

Allah Ou Akbar!
candid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 9:43pm
But how is terrorism of the weak worse than the wars waged by powerful government? And weak  won't indulge in terrorism unless unless they don't have any other choice. Wars fought by the Western governtments have killed lot more people than the terrorsts. In fact, Americans bombed the city of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and did not apolosise for it (they won't ever). It was far more unjustifiable than 9/11 attacks.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by candid candid wrote:

But how is terrorism of the weak worse than the wars waged by powerful government? And weak� won't indulge in terrorism unless�unless they don't have any other choice. Wars fought by the Western governtments have killed lot more people than the terrorsts. In fact, Americans bombed the city of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and did not apolosise for it (they won't ever). It was far more unjustifiable than 9/11 attacks.

in the end both were wrong.
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

You have gone crazy after all that crying

atleast we cry for our people ! you never cry for that ak_m_f ! you just like to pass comments !

Edited by salman_s
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic