IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Comment -- Please comment if you like  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Comment -- Please comment if you like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:12am

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

i have lost many friends and also i have lost my best friend in this forum who i cannot name

Cheer up Salman, I am still your friend, you haven't really lost me, I've just been a bit to busy to talk world cup talk with you.

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:13am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

i have lost many friends and also i have lost my best friend in this forum who i cannot name

Cheer up Salman, I am still your friend, you haven't really lost me, I've just been a bit to busy to talk world cup talk with you.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:15am
I am willing to leave everything behind, If salman reads the article I posted about suicide bombing.

Salman who would you listen to? The scholars? or some no one gurl on internet?

The scholars will guide the ummmah, even our prophet holded Scholars in high regard.

make your decision.

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:25am

Let's attack me on my arguments instead of insulting me: how about that akm?

Allah Ou Akbar!
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Let's attack me on my arguments instead of insulting me: how about that akm?

I am choosing to Ignore you,

I will let user decide what he/she agrees with.

salam.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 11:03am

"An I an evil one Patty? a witch? I thought that was wrong in your religion to say things like this."

It is wrong in my religion to intentionally lie.  It is expected that we should expose evil.  That is what I am doing....exposing evil.  You are the perfect example of pure evil.....you would gladly hurt even your own brothers and sisters to suit your own personal agenda.

You have caused poor Salman much hurt already....and you have not even been on this site for one month.

By the way, "Muslima", how do we really know who you are??  How do we know you're really a female?  How do we know you're from Algiers? How do we know you even Muslim?  Answer:  We don't.  All we really know about you is that you are filled with hate and anger and bigotry toward nearly every human being on this earth.  I call that pretty darned evil.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:29pm
Patty one of you remarks that you made i found offensive--
although I'm truggling in my own Islamic faith i still find your
reference to what you learned about Islam rather offensive.
This is perhaps the most valid reason, from what I've seen here
why I lose faith. So far after the ten plus pages I've read was
nothing but bickering non-productive words which does not
solve anything.

It obvious we have our political differences but regardless who
says what we should be mindful and non-threatning. Let me
remind the people here that I am a LAW ENFORCEMENT
OFFICIAL and the reason I have not taken none of the threats
agains the States serious enough to have the "higher
authorities" take notice of this part of Islamicity.com is because
when reading a lot of the stuff here is nothing but Freedom of
Speech. But because I have lost faith in the moderators
controlling speech here any terrorist threats that I see here any
further I will repot to my superiors as well as the Federal
Bureau of Investogation stationed here in Los Angeles.

These opinions are i fact getting out of hand and I do not
appreciate that we discuss and praise people who by law in the
United States are in fact criminals. I understand muslima has
some strong views as well as AK, and Salman. I asked you
three to refrain from bickering to an unproductive discussion. If
you have disagreements please take that through Private
Message.......Again this is a warning from Los Angeles
County Sheriff's Department.......

Edited by Mishmish
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:02pm

Israfil:

You may be a Los Angeles County law enforcement officer, but you have no authority here.

I am sure that this site is being monitored at all times by Home Land Security and other organizations. If they detect a true threat, they will act on it.

As Muslima and Salman have both been banned, before you issued your warning, what was the point? Neither of them live in California, much less the United States, and as they were the ones praising the terrorists this issue is done.

As for the rest of the posters here, no one else has ever shown any sympathy toward terrorism in any way. We may not agree with our government, but that is still our right:

The First Amendment of the United States Constitution:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Edited by Mishmish
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic