IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Comment -- Please comment if you like  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Comment -- Please comment if you like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:54am

Why are you crying Salman??  Are you alright?  Please don't cry.

Peace to you,

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:52am
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:51am

Salman,

I would never reject you...or anyone else, other than Muslima because she is an evil one.  Please know that I will remain your friend.  I only want you to think more what you are saying in so many of your recent posts.  You need a little time to really think before you say such harsh and rude comments to your friends.

We were all friends here, Salman.  Don't allow one person to destroy your friendships with the many good people on this site.  Okay?

Peace be with you.....

Patty

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:50am
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:45am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Salman said:

"patty, people like u can't handle the truth. truth is bitter !"

No, Salman.  You are mistaken.  Before Muslima came here and said some things which were flattering to you as a very young man, you were doing just fine.  She has really done a number on you, my friend. She is filled with hate for everyone, and she is turning you the same.  This is very, very sad.  We were friends!  Remember??  I am old enough to be your Mum, and we had nice chats.  I remember them.  What have you allowed this girl to do to your mind?  You should take a little time out for "silence" and just think about everything on your own.

I think Muslima is your friend only because you agree with her.  Real friends are not like that....real friends can disagree on issues and still remain friends, without name-calling and rude behavior.  Take a look at how you have changed since she came here.  Look at what she is doing to this nice website.

Personally, I think she is an Omani witch.  She is evil.

Peace to you Salman.....

i m losing all my friends bcuz of the stance i have taken

please, i don't want 2 lose my friends, and especially my best friend in this forum, who i cannot name

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:42am
Salman we know she sends you extremist PM's lecturing u on how to become suicide bomber.

This is why Internet is dangerous place for the kids.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:39am

Salman said:

"patty, people like u can't handle the truth. truth is bitter !"

No, Salman.  You are mistaken.  Before Muslima came here and said some things which were flattering to you as a very young man, you were doing just fine.  She has really done a number on you, my friend. She is filled with hate for everyone, and she is turning you the same.  This is very, very sad.  We were friends!  Remember??  I am old enough to be your Mum, and we had nice chats.  I remember them.  What have you allowed this girl to do to your mind?  You should take a little time out for "silence" and just think about everything on your own.

I think Muslima is your friend only because you agree with her.  Real friends are not like that....real friends can disagree on issues and still remain friends, without name-calling and rude behavior.  Take a look at how you have changed since she came here.  Look at what she is doing to this nice website.

Personally, I think she is an Omani witch.  She is evil.

Peace to you Salman.....

Patty

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 7:34am
Originally posted by bmzsp bmzsp wrote:

Guys,

I have a lot of midnight oil to burn for my presentation tomorrow. It is already 10.31 pm where I live. Hope you guys get a nicer moderator for the next ten hours.

I will still have a peep in between.

Damn you, come back & close this thread. you are enjoyin this aint you? (ur evil )
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic