IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - No personal attacks!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No personal attacks!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No personal attacks!!
    Posted: 25 June 2006 at 4:28am
Assalaamualaikum All,

Inspite of repeated requests and warnings, some members continue to make personal remarks on others. Kindly refrain from doing that.

Muslima: No one has given us the right to call a muslim a "kaafir".

All of us should follow the guidelines. Thank you.

Moderator Group.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 7:47am

Amah, I do agree that I did not have the right to express that thought and therefore I do apologise.

However, some of the posts of akm are purposefully provocative and agressive, sometimes gratuitous.

This is also offensive to wish that 1000 Muslims die. He also cannot judge those people.

Thank you for this reminder and I hope it will be taken into consideration by all of us.

Salam sister

Allah Ou Akbar!
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 7:49am
Quote This is also offensive to wish that 1000 Muslims die. He also cannot judge those people.

I said, 1000 people who will replace al-zawarqi. ( they dont have to be muslims)

but if you want to edit it then do it... I dont care... I already told "muslima" what I think.

btw is it wrong to call terrorist a terrorist ?

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 8:12am

Terrorist does not mean the same to me or to other Muslims, and you do not seem to accept that.

You know very well that 1000 Z have to be Muslims. I cannot do anything here but I have already told you that I will witness that you have said that. Let's see if p or a come to save you tomorrow.

You call my brothers kaafir and after you complain. You started it as well.

Anyway, I agree with sister Amah and will be more careful. It does not matter because there are other palces *edited*

Salam

Edited by amah
Allah Ou Akbar!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic