IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Moon Landing  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moon Landing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2006 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Megatron Megatron wrote:

Oh c'mon, it's clearly fake.  That's why Neil Armstrong lives secluded form the rest of the world.  He's afraid he'll blurt out how his life was a sham and that the moon landing was staged in Hollywood.

At least he didn't come back and find that the Earth was populated by apes.  Damn dirty apes.

So what proof would it take? I personnaly don't know if it happened or not but I do know that the people who questioned it the most was the Russians and I just don't see why they would ever want to doubt something the US did back during the cold war.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
StarComm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StarComm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2006 at 12:24pm

Maybe the only way is to send a muslim astronaut to the moon and let him witness the american flag there and let him take a picture of it to show his disbelieving brothers and sisters on earth...(ofcourse some will not believe him and call him a liar because he did not obey their prohibition of taking pictures, accusing him of taking "americans" as friends so he must be a US agent who is trying to deceive the islamic world into believing that Americans made the first step in the heavens on another heavenly body.)

Edited by StarComm
And that He is Lord of Al shi'ra(The Star Sirius), And That He destroyed The tribe of 'Ad that was first.

[chapter the star verse 49-50]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic