IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Indian Views On Muslims.....Shocking  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedIndian Views On Muslims.....Shocking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:32pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

akm is running away....Brother s666, you have to know that akm hates India and also Muslims. He loves American and Israelis soldiers, but he has to write these posts because he is trying to get a permanent passport to stay in Canada, so we shall be patient with him.

does s666 stands for Satan666? mark of the beast? anti christ?

Because you do fit that name, mr s666.

Muslima that so called brother of yours literally laughed when he saw hindus killing muslims in India video.

you might have shown him something different, thats why he might have laughed !!

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

you might have shown him something different, thats why he might have laughed !!

Click here

go Ahead, laugh with your brother s666 while watching this video.
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:01pm

Click here

go Ahead, laugh with your brother s666 while watching this video.

i don't want 2 see that something different which u showed to s666. otherwise even i might start laughing, you post weird videos, remember, the one you posted in the thread to me in FIFA World Cup 2006.

i suggest to others as well that you don't see the video, ak_m_f posts all weird videos.

however, may b this video might b the real one, not sure though (my suggestion to all - don't see it) , but the previous video which u showed to s666 was something different !

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:03pm

Click here go Ahead, laugh with your brother s666 while watching this video.

i don't want 2 see that something different which u showed to s666. otherwise even i might start laughing, you post weird videos, remember, the one you posted in the thread to me in FIFA World Cup 2006.

i suggest to others as well that you don't see the video, ak_m_f posts all weird videos.

however, may b this video might b the real one, not sure though (my suggestion to all - don't see it) , but the previous video which u showed to s666 was something different !

Amah is an eye witness in that incident, but I dont want to drag her in this conflit.

Edited by ak_m_f
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:06pm

Click here go Ahead, laugh with your brother s666 while watching this video.

Amah is an eye witness in that incident, but I dont want to drag her in this conflit.

you cannot be dead sure that amah saw that video ! otherwise even she might hav started to laugh by looking at the weird awesome videos you post, just like the one u posted to me in FIFA World Cup 2006 thread !

Edited by salman_s
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:44pm
Brother Salman,

Ak posted the same video here. PLease watch it and tell me if you felt like laughing.

s666 still hasn't told us what he found funny about it.

And salman, you said: however, may b this video might b the real one, not sure though (my suggestion to all - don't see it) , but the previous video which u showed to s666 was something different !

How can you be so sure that ak posted some other video before? Because you did not see it.

Wassalaam.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:50pm
This documentary was banned in The worlds most largest "Democratic & Secular" state. This is why people in India dont know much about it.

Thank you for posting the truth,Amah.
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 12:01am

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Brother Salman,

And salman, you said: however, may b this video might b the real one, not sure though (my suggestion to all - don't see it) , but the previous video which u showed to s666 was something different !

How can you be so sure that ak posted some other video before? Because you did not see it.

i don't trust ak_m_f, he posted to me a very bad video in the thread FIFA World Cup 2006, personally attacking me, yet i did not complain, i kept quiet !

i don't trust such people !

and u know sister, ak_m_f hates india, so it is natural for him to post anti-indian videos filled with hatred ! what is the use of looking such videos, when the things are going very well with hindus and muslims now !

people like ak_m_f just wants to spread hatred in everybody's hearts !

insha Allah ak_m_f won't succeed in spreading hatred !

Edited by salman_s
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic