IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - pregnancy-related help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pregnancy-related help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
atiha View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atiha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pregnancy-related help
    Posted: 25 August 2006 at 8:47am

ASALAMULAKUM! SISTER I AM SAD TO HERE  ABOUT YOUR SITUATION. AND BY THE WAY MY NAME IS ATIAH AND MY ADVISE TO YOU IS TO BE PATIENT AND KEEP YOUR FAITH IN ALLAH BECAUSE ALLAH IS THE BEST OF PLANNERS AND HE DOSEN"T PUT NO MORE ON YOU THEN WHAT YOU CAN HANDLE IT WILL ALL WORK OUT FOR THE BEST.ME AND THE REST OF THE SISTERS ON THIS FORUM ARE HERE FOR  YOU AND YOUR FAMILY INSHALLAH WE ARE ALL MAKEING DUAH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO MAKE IT THROUGH INSHALLAH .AND BE PATIENT WITH YOUR HUDSBAND HE PROBALY BE A LITTLE FLASTRATED SOMETIMES .IT'S BECAUSE MEN CAN'T DELL WITH CERTIN THINGS LIKE WE CAN THAT'S WHY ALLAH PLACE US AS A BACK BONE FOR THEM. AND HE SHOULD ALSO NO THAT YOU ARE VERY EMOTIONAL THROUGH YOUR PREGNACEY. SO SLOW DOWN YOUR WORRING AND DONT STRESS YOUR SELF ALLAH IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.AND SHOW YOUR HUDSBANB YOU NEED HIM THROUGH YOUR AFFECTION.AND PLEASE SINGH UP FOR THE BABY SHOWER REGISTERY SO WE CAN HELPYOU ,AN D SEND US THE INFORMATION WHEN YOU DO INHSALLAH.WE ARE ALL MUSLIM WE ARE FAMILY WE STICK TOGATHER .ASALAMALAKUM!

'

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''',MM

sinful servant View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinful servant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2006 at 12:38pm

salaams aamna i am so sorry that you are having a bit of turmoil at the mment but your husband really should understand that this is a very fragile time for you and that he should really be sensitive ( of course he is a fistr time daddy too so he aint gonna get that staright away:)

but maybe like suzanne said talk to him ( of cousre only once his anger has subsided) and tell him that he married you  and shouldnt be ashamed that you a revert.but of course this is easier said than done!i am a zimbabwean who has indian roots and we have alot of culture that i dont believe in but of course we cant always make ourselve happy.rather other people somtimes.i hope you sort it out.but just we on the same page....men can be such uncaring montsers sometimes!i know!...of course that was just to show some empathy!

good luck

kausar

Srya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2006 at 1:20pm

Salem Aamna,

Inshallah ALLAH swt take away your stress and feelings.

Speak with your Husband (If you have not already) that You and his baby is what he should worry about. Not because others don't know yet or whatever.  May ALLAH swt guide him and all of us Amen.

Surah 3 Ayat 186
Savera View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Savera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 10:13pm
Assalam-o-Alikium aamna. Congratulations on your pregnancy. To be pregnant is a wonderful thing. Mashallah you are very lucky to be pregnant. Please do not despair or get worried about financial problems. It is Allah who is sending this soul in this world and He is the best of Providers. Once your baby is born, or even before that, everything will work out and you will be surprised and castigate yourself for worrying. The main thing is to take care of yourself and the baby.
aamna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aamna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 3:32pm
walaikum salam,

i am only in my 4th month actually! Due in beginning of Feb. 2007 inshaAllah.  so, not really noticeably bigger yet!  thank you for your prayers.  I have not called or applied for anything yet, husband is working a lot this summer, and I am near the end of my summer internship with the city government.. so we're saving up some money for now, but don't know what will happen after this month is over and my internship ends and we both have to go back to school.. I will have to see what happens this fall.

Today I went to drop off a prescription for prenatal vitamins at a pharmacy near my internship b/c my other one is running low.  It turned out that the pharmacists are good friends with my husband and my sister-in-law's husband, b/c one of them called up my husband.  My husband called me right away and started yelling at me for going to that pharmacy! The reason why he is mad at me is because my legal name is still non-muslim (I'm a revert), now they know I'm pregnant based off my prescription, and he is sick of explaining our story and talking about his personal life.  And that since one of the other pharmacists knows his brother-in-law, he can spill another personal detail (pregnancy) about me to him.  All of this has a lot to do with his pakistani culture.. at this point, I have always been fed up with a lot of pakistani culture and traditions, but now I am really at the end of my rope.. and it also has to do with his pride. I did not walk into that pharmacy with these intentions! I am already over-emotional (from all these hormones) to begin with and he is making me feel worse, upset and stressed out. 
sinful servant View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinful servant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2006 at 1:23am

salaams sister aamna i have read this post through.i am so happy for you and its august now so you must be at least in your 7th month or so?pretty big too im sure!:)

im 23 and in my last year of a pharmacy degree which from what i can gather u seem to be a little further in the degree.i ahd asked the question one that "what if i get married and fall pregnant ?we both would be studying and how would we be supported financially" but Allah says that he send sustenance with every child.Allah will provide!Inshallah.he meant for you to have this baby and he wouldnt have given it you unless he felt you could deal with it!it must b a terrifyingly wonderful experience!i pray that your child will be grateful happy and respectful!

by the way did the Church that Angela recommend help u out?

Srya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2006 at 9:04pm
Mashallah. Congratulations.
Surah 3 Ayat 186
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2006 at 3:32am
Originally posted by aamna aamna wrote:

hi sisters.. here's the ultrasound i had recently.. ever since i saw him/her, i can't stop looking at it and i'm really in love! Now all I'm worried about these days if it will come out healthy.. i hope i have a healthy and pious child inshaAllah.. keep him/her in your prayers.. here he/she is!

Assalaamualaikum,
Masha Allah, barakallah. May Allah keep your baby safe and healthy, make him/her among the sauliheen. And make your children a source of peace and happiness for you in dunya and aakhirah. Aameen.
Wassalaam.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic