IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - They Went to FREE people  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

They Went to FREE people

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

My friend, if you believe in NATO, you have won already. The victory belongs to the oppressors.

But our time will come inshAllah.

I would never unite with a Keffer. EroudoubIlleh! I prefer my Muslim brothers and sisters. You keep Colin all to yourself, there is no chance I may be interested.

You are dead wrong.

The NATO won the day arab states gave them land to make airbases.

Didnt you guys sang the songs of NATO when they attack Iraq?

Do you know who are the biggest opressors of muslim? the muslim themselves.

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:11pm

Not the Muslims, this is wrong. You mean so-called Muslim government put in place by the US.

You always have the same attitude akm. You are very angry towards those so called Muslims )and I undertsand you) but this is OK for the people who gave you a passport and for the Americans.

If you are to have this attitude, you have to have it for all.

You criticise those oppressive regimes but you defend Musharraf. That does not make sense either!

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:13pm

Whisper, I have really tried to ignore you....but you will keep this up, this hatred for everything / anything white or American,

My friend, I find your presumptions interesting. You slander everything as hate if it doesn't agree with you. Is it ever possible that some people in our world would post something out of some better reasons than you may care to count?

and I will post the realities of what really happened.

Is that a promise or just a threat? What are we here for if not for a healthy exchange of what we know? What are we waiting for? Please post those secrets.

If you insist on posting your narrow-minded bigotry and hatred....

Thank you for your kind and rather amusing compliments, but kindly direct these to Dr. Norman G. Owen, he is a respected American professor - his comment appeared in one of the two most respectable US publications.

I will at the least, explain the inaccuracies and the actualities of what happened.

Kindly post and explain, I promise you, I am not taken to calling people names if their posts differ with my point of view. I will read them exactly for what they are meant for - reading and measuring against other evidence.

We cannot change history -- NO ONE CAN DO THAT. 

You are absolutely right. Well, I will keep quiet about the US agenda of the day out of sheer decency.

But we can learn from it.

I sincerely hope, but see very slim chances of that.

The important thing is that to LEARN FROM IT, the posted articles must be completely accurate and unbiased.  Your's are NOT...they are always slanted, bigoted, inaccurate, or just plain untrue. 

I had, for a moment, thought that you lived in a democratic country and would allow open honest discussion. Besides, I didnt realise that you had been vested with the powers to hallmark the accuracy and validity of articles appearing in the Global press.

I can't help but wonder why you would do such a thing, if you truly want to enlighten people and bring about peace throughout the world.

Thank you for this new lesson. I hadn't known that World Peace is brought about if we push all our muck under the carpet? And we can enlighten people only if we feed them just the good things about us? And, anyone who says anything different is, at best, a bigotted hate bag if not outright mad.

I wonder why that seems to remind me of a few chaps the whole world fought against only for such very attitude?

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Not the Muslims, this is wrong. You mean so-called Muslim government put in place by the US.

You always have the same attitude akm. You are very angry towards those so called Muslims )and I undertsand you) but this is OK for the people who gave you a passport and for the Americans.

If you are to have this attitude, you have to have it for all.

You criticise those oppressive regimes but you defend Musharraf. That does not make sense either!

Musharraf's gov isnt opressive:
women are allowed to drive car, they are not harassed by "morality" police.

how many bomb blast have happend after he handed over alqida to US?
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:19pm

I can only agree with you Whisper and I am now looking in the direction of Patty for her to show us the document/information she was talking about.

I am interested in the debate.

Salam

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 4:09pm

Whisper I see you still haven't gone to fight the evil US in your home country of Afghanistan. Your family there must be proud to know you hide in Spain and only bad mouth the US instead of fighting it. Then again like you have said you are no patriot and I guess you couldn't care less about your home country. At least you have muslima buying all the stuff you put out here. By the way, any proof of what you say or just one guy who claims to know what happen? You seem to always lack the proof and believe anything anti-america you read.

Sir, by now, I have started to enjoy your habit of barking up the wrong tree. An eminent American professor wrote this piece. You have his name and address on the article, kindly, try that tree.

I often go to my area, though I am in no dire need of doing so, people are doing full justice to the American puppet regime.

Proof? Need I get into that when your forces and admin are so bent upon proving their reality almost on a daily basis?

My best compliments.

Edited by Whisper
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 4:14pm

Actually, this post does have some relevance. In the US today the voters are rather powerless, they have a despot in the presidency that has bought his way into power and has left the voter populace "powerless". Most people I have spoken to despise the war in Iraq and i myself have been in the street protesting it, I have written letters and partipated in protests and it gets us absolutely nowhere. Should we refuse to pay our taxes? I would love to but they steal this out of my paycheck before I ever see it! After all, wasnt it Bro Jebs state that kept the shrub in power, reread this article and you will see. Are we doing this to Iraq?

I have noticed tha people with higher IQs do come to understand what I am saying. It's sad that the Pat Riots always happen to be a bit dim. Why else won't they chose to celebrate Human Rights instead?

Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 4:15pm

So, Americans are quotable and to be trusted if they write something negative about an occupation, but vile and untrustworthy if they write something positive? 

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic