IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What animals can teach us....  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What animals can teach us....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 6:30am

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

what animals can teach us....

...angela, you want to learn from animals?....

Allah says that mankind is ashraful makhluqat which means of all the things that Allah has created, mankind is the best of creation

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 7:27am

Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

They do have a 6th sense which we don't possess. 

I disagree, we all have a sixth sense.

And it is also as Israfil mentioned "spiritually sensitive"

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 7:33am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Allah says that mankind is ashraful makhluqat which means of all the things that Allah has created, mankind is the best of creation

really, and yet man has to kill for other reasons that is not for survival  If man is the best of creation then man would not be killing each other or creating bombs to bomb another, or making biochemicals to terrorise one another   

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 7:38am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

really, and yet man has to kill for other reasons that is not for survival  If man is the best of creation then man would not be killing each other or creating bombs to bomb another, or making biochemicals to terrorise one another   

haven't you seen animals kill each other angel? do you think a tiger will go and lick a deer? do you think an elephant will go and lick a lion? do you think a lion will go and lick a wolf?  i have seen animals how they terribly fight with each other....and then they kill each other and then they openly eat the meat.....at least man does not openly eat the meat of another person who he has killed...

Edited by salman_s
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 7:53am

Salman said:

"i have seen animals how they terribly fight with each other....and then they kill each other and then they openly eat the meat.....at least man does not openly eat the meat of another person who he has killed..."

I have seen animals kill for food too.  It is nature's way.  How else are they to survive at all?  It serves a purpose in nature, Salman.  It keeps the herd populations under control for one thing.  And while it is somewhat sad to see, the animals have to do this to live....for food. 

We, humans, do it because WE DON'T LIKE SOMEONE ELSE.  With animals that's not the case.  It's nothing "personal" with them....it's survival, and it's the way God made them and planned for their survival.

God's Peace.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Salman said:

"i have seen animals how they terribly fight with each other....and then they kill each other and then they openly eat the meat.....at least man does not openly eat the meat of another person who he has killed..."

I have seen animals kill for food too.  It is nature's way.  How else are they to survive at all?  It serves a purpose in nature, Salman.  It keeps the herd populations under control for one thing.  And while it is somewhat sad to see, the animals have to do this to live....for food. 

We, humans, do it because WE DON'T LIKE SOMEONE ELSE.  With animals that's not the case.  It's nothing "personal" with them....it's survival, and it's the way God made them and planned for their survival.

God's Peace.

no patty, this is not always true....have you seen a wolf dwell in a tiger's locality? if the tiger has just finished his meal....do you think that tiger will allow the wolf to stay in that tiger's locality? the answer is no. the tiger will drive the wolf out of his locality, because he does not like that

Edited by salman_s
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 8:09am

Salman, first I would like to say, Listen to Patty

haven't you seen animals kill each other angel?

of course I have.

Quote at least man does not openly eat the meat of another person who he has killed...

I guess you haven't heard of canabilism or that some men have killed and then eaten another man, (so they say for survival) gross, eeeewwwwwwwww, disgusting, got to stop there   got to nuke this part of conversation  

carry on with everything else

Edited by Angel
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 9:31am

Salman said,

"the tiger will drive the wolf out of his locality, because he does not like that"

Usually animals drive other species or other sex animal away to protect their young, or to protect the herd.  I would imagine the tiger had kittens....babies to protect.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic