IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Two girls burnt to death  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Two girls burnt to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 4:29am

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Salman, being patriotic is a good thing but you cannot ignore everything bad that happens in one's country. 

yes sister amah, i agree

but one just cannot stick to those negative points which have happened in the past, but v can take measures to avoid the repitition of those negative points

life is moving ahead, we have to look in forward direction, what has happened has happened, we must consider the positive points as well and build more on those positive points so that the country makes progress

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 6:43am

Mohammed,

There are lots of Muslims in India and this is the reason I hope inshAllah, one day they can all get on well together.

because believe me, the british love it when they see you fight. They say, see, it was better when we were there...

I did not intend to hurt you, i feel for my Muslim brothers and sisters in that part of the world as well.

Except for that canadian, akm;-)

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 7:23am

Muslima,

"because believe me, the british love it when they see you fight. They say, see, it was better when we were there..."

Blame is the name of your game.  It is indeed a very sick and twisted game.

Your bigotry is so deep, and your immaturity so extreme, it is difficult for even the more devout Muslims to respond to you.  But their efforts are certainly to be applauded!!  I truly hope one day you will "see through the glass more clearly", and come to realize that we are all "just people"......yes, Muslima, that's the harsh reality of it all.  Even for us poor Western, blond haired, blue eyed humans.  After all, Allah/God made us just as we are, didn't he?  All the different skin tones, hair colors, eye colors, gender, culture, nationality.....all this which makes us who we are came from God. 

However, we are not born BIGOTS.  We are taught to be bigots.  If you put little 2 years olds of every race, religion, culture, and gender together, and leave them alone, they play together beautifully.  They don't know BIGOTRY!  We as adults should hang our heads in shame, because on Judgement Day we are going to have MUCH to answer for regarding why we deliberately chose to teach our children to hate another person because they were "different" from us.

Or am I wrong?

Peace to you.

Edited by Patty
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 8:40am
Muslima,In 10 days you have like approx 200 post!

Edited by ak_m_f
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic