IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Two girls burnt to death  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Two girls burnt to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 1:58am

Colin and Salman,

I agree with Salman. Allah Knows best.

Edited by Muslima
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 1:59am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

the demolition of babri masjid in 1993, which was during BJP's rule, was an�evil act, and�now Allah is making BJP suffer�in many fields

My Brother, Congress was in power during the demolition of Babri Masjid and P.V. Narsimha Rao was the Prime Minister.

please dont give Salman a dose of reality, it will too much for him.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 2:00am
Not just Muslims but Hindus too suffered during Partition. Terrorists, rioters and murderers do not see which religion you belong to. 
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 2:04am
Salman, being patriotic is a good thing but you cannot ignore everything bad that happens in one's country. 
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 2:07am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Colin and Salman,

I agree with Salman. Allah Knows best.

Muslima, I would like to explain to you the subtleties of my post but life's just too short.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 2:09am

Salman, being patriotic is a good thing but you cannot ignore everything bad that happens in one's country.�

Maybe this is why too much of a nationalism is haram?

Edited by ak_m_f
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 2:23am

Muslima wrote:

This is such a shame. The British divided you and now they can just sit and watch...

Such a shame!

Dear sister with due respect, your sound not in line of good civilized & polite manner, if you read again your quoted post may be you will realize how you spoke in lavish tune. At the same time I feel that you were not speaking intentionally like this but your selection of the words are conveying the very offensive message to others.

�Words are more deeper wound than the sword.�

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 4:24am

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

the demolition of babri masjid in 1993, which was during BJP's rule, was an evil act, and now Allah is making BJP suffer in many fields

My Brother, Congress was in power during the demolition of Babri Masjid and P.V. Narsimha Rao was the Prime Minister.

but sister amah, do you know that now the babri masjid case which is going on, no congress leaders name has come, all the BJP leaders names are coming forward, many BJP leaders were were involved in the demolition of babri masjid

Edited by salman_s
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic