IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Two girls burnt to death  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Two girls burnt to death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:18pm

But I would have thought you could have a good relationshiop with Hindus.

This is not correct to think they are necessarily going to burn mosques.

I think you are brothers and you should act so.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

But I would have thought you could have a good relationshiop with Hindus.

This is not correct to think they are necessarily going to burn mosques.

I think you are brothers and you should act so.

in the End muslims supported pakistan and we made it .. not british... we sacrificed our lives for it.....

I dont have to tell you how mobs of hindus attacked trains going to pakistan.

I lost many of close relatives in that incident.

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:29pm

I understand, all my best wishes.

Allah Irham!

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 12:18am

the demolition of babri masjid in 1993, which was during BJP's rule, was an evil act, and now Allah is making BJP suffer in many fields

the gujarat violence also happened during BJP's rule

now after the congress has come 2 power, this tense situation has drastically reduced, hindus and muslims want 2 live together with peace and harmony and they are living with peace and harmony.

Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 1:02am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

the demolition of babri masjid in 1993, which was during BJP's rule, was an evil act, and now Allah is making BJP suffer in many fields

Salman, it's weird how you claim to know what Allah is doing to the BJP, yet when you posted a tribute to Al Zarqawi, and I asked you if you agreed with the sentiments expressed in the article, then went on to ask you if you thought Al Zarqawi was indeed a martyr, all you could say is that "Allah knows best"... very strange that.

Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 1:13am
The formation of Pakistan was bad for Indian muslims.  Those Indian Muslims that stayed in India, became a smaller minority due to the mass exodus of Muslims to Pakistan.  Thus their political strength was much diminished.

Additionally, many rich and powerful Muslims left India for Pakistan. 
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 1:32am
nice post Megatron.
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 1:55am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

My Brother, Congress was in power during the demolition of Babri Masjid and P.V. Narsimha Rao was the Prime Minister.
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic