IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - muslim with a nonmuslim girl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

muslim with a nonmuslim girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noorulla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: muslim with a nonmuslim girl
    Posted: 13 April 2005 at 3:06am
assallaamu alaikum, i am 23 yrs old,i am roaming with a hindu girl,once upon a time it was felling good,now due to religious faiths in my mind,i am feeling very bad,bcoz ALLAH will not forgiveme,i may have to undergo punishment,please help me to come out of this.any how i want to leve her,but she is not willing to leave me.

Edited by noorulla
enes_8 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes_8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 4:36am

Apologises..........

Alejkum selam

Edited by enes_8
blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 5:31am

It surprises me sometimes how little some Muslims remember of the Book we claim to believe.

Here is a reminder;

2:221. And marry not the idolatresses until they believe; and certainly a believing maid is better than an idolatress even though she please you. Nor give (believing women) in marriage to idolaters until they believe, and certainly a believing slave is better than an idolater, even though he please you. These invite to the Fire and Allah invites to the Garden and to forgiveness by His will and He makes clear His messages to men that they may be mindful.

It should go without saying that this also means they are not to be girlfriends and boyfriends. But, for those who require Quranic references...

5:5. This day (all) good things are made lawful for you. And the food of those who have been given the Book is lawful for you and your food is lawful for them. And so are the chaste from among the believing women and the chaste from among those who have been given the Book before you, when you give them their dowries, taking (them) in marriage, not fornicating nor taking them for paramours (girlfriends and boyfriends)in secret. And whoever denies faith, his work indeed is vain; and in the Hereafter he is of the losers.

Edited by blond
kim! View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kim! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2005 at 10:27pm

"taking them for Paramours in secret"?

So in public is ok? I mean, if everyone knows and it's all out in the open and no one is "getting up to anything" behind closed doors...

Where else is the boyfriend/girlfriend/haram thing mentioned?

Kim...

butterfly View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:11am
Originally posted by enes_8 enes_8 wrote:

A muslim can marriage a non muslim girl, He must respect her and try to explain what islam is.

Alejkum selam

A muslim can only marry muslims and  jews and christians (ahlul kitab)

kalssum View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalssum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 9:32am

A muslim can only marry muslims jews and christians ( ahl elkitaab)

enes_8 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enes_8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2005 at 2:43pm
May ALLAH forgive me and  reconpense you with good things ... selamu alejkum ue rahmetullahi ue beraketuhu.......
fathima View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fathima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2005 at 4:35am

[Caustion: The identity of the sender is ambiguous. Please ignore the following remarks. Moderator.]

[Moderator Deleted].Rami.

Edited by rami
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic