IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salman and ak_m_f- twins? or not???  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSalman and ak_m_f- twins? or not???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 2:16am

Good thread

akm, I thought you weren't going to respond to salman 

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 3:15am
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

Well, I think that one of them was born handsome an the other was born intelligent, so their parents separated them to keep them from feeling jealous.

Now, they are trying to figure out which is which....

We could help, but they have both been rather clever in hiding which gift they received...

How did they find each other?

You know, that weird twin connection that you hear so much about. It drove them both to this very Forum, totally against their will, and in direct contact/conflict with each other. It was kismet..Of course this is just one theory.

My second theory is it's one person with split personalities and two computers, on side by side desks. One personality, let's call him Salman, types something, then turns to the desk on the left and the other personality, let's call him ak_m_f, types a rebuttal, then turns to the right....

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 3:26am

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Well, I think that one of them was born handsome an the other was born intelligent, so their parents separated them to keep them from feeling jealous.

Now, they are trying to figure out which is which....

We could help, but they have both been rather clever in hiding which gift they received...

How did they find each other?

You know, that weird twin connection that you hear so much about. It drove them both to this very Forum, totally against their will, and in direct contact/conflict with each other. It was kismet..Of course this is just one theory.

My second theory is it's one person with split personalities and two computers, on side by side desks. One personality, let's call him Salman, types something, then turns to the desk on the left and the other personality, let's call him ak_m_f, types a rebuttal, then turns to the right....

LOL!

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 4:22am

Wow!!
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 4:34am

This could be the first ever recorded case of Multiple Uncontrolable Paired Personality Effective Transitional Syndrome..Or MUPPETS as we experts (now) call the condition.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Good thread

akm, I thought you weren't going to respond to salman�

I didnt, but I will reply in this thread. I have to avoid my evil twin at all cost, need some suggestions.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

This could be the first ever recorded case of Multiple Uncontrolable Paired Personality Effective Transitional Syndrome..Or MUPPETS as we experts (now) call the condition.

amazing.

I dont remeber praisin terrorist tought.........

what if ur right?!, what if Salman is a terrorist inside me, anti west & immature side of me?

I never thought of that!.

Please Mods ban my another ID "Salman". You can always keep my good side.
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

amazing.

I dont remeber praisin terrorist tought.........

what if ur right?!, what if Salman is a terrorist inside me, anti west & immature side of me?

I never thought of that!.

Please Mods ban my another ID "Salman". You can always keep my good side.

We must take the good with the bad... Besides, how do we know that you're not cleverly trying to confuse us??

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic