IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salman and ak_m_f- twins? or not???  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSalman and ak_m_f- twins? or not???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salman and ak_m_f- twins? or not???
    Posted: 20 June 2006 at 12:30am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

anti-islamic thoughts

I wonder how this chap came up with this statement, eh colin?

i feel sorry 4 u ak_m_f.....i hope u would have been my twin brother***Edited***

Edited by Mishmish
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 12:26am
anti-islamic thoughts

I wonder how this chap came up with this statement, eh colin?
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 12:21am

.......looking at the long weird useless discussion going on between ak_m_f and colin...it seems the topic name should have been ak_m_f and colin are twins?? or not??.....now i m satisfied that ak_m_f cannot b my twin brother as his thoughts do not match with mine.....but ak_m_f's***Edited***do match with that of colin....now i feel that ak_m_f has found his actual twin brother and that is colin.....ak_m_f and colin are twin brothers....congratulations to ak_m_f and colin, u both revealed ur twin relationship toady....

Edited by Mishmish
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:52pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

AK, is there a cure for Salmanella?

Do not praise terrorist while on internet or posting on forum but read lot of newspapers.

Small, frequent clips of "western" channel(those you can see on TV) are the best way to stay in touch with reality.

Over-the-counter rehumanization products made for children such as logiclyte and feelingslyte are expensive but good to use if available.

AK, it's good to know that there's hope for people with this terrible affliction.

I've heard that some new medications such as, Anti-alqaeda, Binladenex and Zarqawicillin have shown promise in recent clinical trials.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:40pm

Do not praise terrorist while on internet or posting on forum but read lot of newspapers.

Small, frequent clips of "western" channel(those you can see on TV) are the best way to stay in touch with reality.

Over-the-counter rehumanization products made for children such as logiclyte and feelingslyte are expensive but good to use if available.

Edited by ak_m_f
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:32pm
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:21pm

AK, perhaps he's trying to�infect your mind...Have you heard of Salmanella poisoning?

Here's an paragraph about this deadly poisoning:

Salmanella poisoning is a common, usually mild, but sometimes deadly illness. Typical symptoms include hating west, shouting Allah Akbar for no reason, , and Praising terrorist. Depending on the contaminant, delusionalism and psychotic behaviour,Conspiracy theroism, and nervous system damage may follow. These symptoms may affect one person or a group of people who comes in contact with salmanellae(this would be called an outbreak).

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that in the United States alone, Salmanella poisoning causes about 76 million illnesses, 325,000 hospitalizations, and up to 5,000 deaths each year. One of the most common bacterial forms of infection, the salmanellae organisms, account for $1 billion in medical costs and lost work time.

Edited by ak_m_f
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 11:00pm

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Is it similar to e-coli?

Good one  

Similar Amah, but e-coli...or e-colin to give it's full name, is much milder and only effects those who overtly support terrorists, blatant hypocrites and those with underdeveloped senses of humour....So most (But no all) people on this forum are completely immune.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic