IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is true patriotism?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is true patriotism?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:22pm

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

When I read salman's post, I know it has to be followed by ak_m_f's post.....

yes....even i knew it...i was waiting 4 that 2 happen that ak_m_f would follow me and reply.....and it happened...

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

When I read <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">salman</SPAN>'s post, I know it has to be followed by <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" ="bold"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">ak_m_f</SPAN>'s post.....</SPAN>

yes....even i knew it...i was waiting 4 that 2 happen that ak_m_f�would follow me and reply.....and it happened...

Its the duty of Ak's and colin's Ltd. to correct our little brother salman on the forum, we want him to be happy in his ignorance.

Edited by ak_m_f
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

When I read <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">salman</SPAN>'s post, I know it has to be followed by <SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" ="bold"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">ak_m_f</SPAN>'s post.....</SPAN>

yes....even i knew it...i was waiting 4 that 2 happen that ak_m_f would follow me and reply.....and it happened...

Its the duty of Ak's and colin's Ltd. to correct our little brother salman on the forum, we want him to love America.

ur reply 2 my post 2 muslima about patriotism had nothing 2 do with america.....u r hiding something ak....tell me r u my twin brother who got lost in canada....tell me....come on !....y u follow me everywhere.....tell me if u r my twin brother....

Edited by salman_s
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

I think they are twins. Good and evil twins. Who just haven't worked out which is which yet.

I will move this post to conspiracy theories if anyone wants to give input, or knows the truth...

Saying that I am Salman's twin will make me 12 yeard old (according to Salman's age).

amah View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:46pm
Both of you... please! discuss this in the thread dedicated to you!!

Let's stick to the topic here.
Jazakallahkhair.

Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

I think they are twins. Good and evil twins. Who just haven't worked out which is which yet.

I will move this post to conspiracy theories if anyone wants to give input, or knows the truth...

Saying that I am Salman's twin will make me 12 yeard old (according to Salman's age).

saying that i am ak_m_f's twin will make me 9 years old (according to ak_m_f's age)

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:52pm

saying that i am ak_m_f's twin will make me�9 years old (according to ak_m_f's age)

see...even 9 year olds knows that terrorist dont go to heaven...unlike some ppl....
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 11:54pm

Both of you... please! discuss this in the thread dedicated to you!! Let's stick to the topic here. Jazakallahkhair.

I want to see slaman in his natural habitat, you cant just cage him in a thread.

I am aslo publishing a paper on Salman, its called:

"The analysis of primitive thinking"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic