IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Some thing to ponder about  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some thing to ponder about

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Can't we change this? I think it should be a right.

Salam

I'll speak to my friend Kofi and see if we can get a UN resolution passed on this important global issue. We may need to convene an emergency meeting of the Security Council, but I think it's possible we can rectify this appaling situation.

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:30am

Brother akm, I am a woman!

Patty, I think I have already seen complaints you made about moderators and now you say they are impartial and so on.

Your opinion.

You are absolutely correct, Muslima.  I did make complaints earlier, when I felt there was discrimination going on.  I was also "warned" by the moderators on two occasions for posting something which, through my own ignorance" I should not have posted because it was more like an insult to Islam.....I was NOT aware it was an insult at the time. 

But I have LEARNED the proper manner in which to communicate my beliefs and feelings with the HELP from the moderators.  And, my dear, that is what you too must learn. 

I have been a member here for five years, and I feel I have learned a lot about the Muslims, Islam, bigotry, equality, fairness, goodness, and mean-spiritedness.  Most importantly, I have learned VOLUMES about the human race.  I truly hope you will too.

God's Peace!

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Can't we change this?�I think it should be a right.

Salam

I'll speak to my friend Kofi and see if we can get a UN resolution passed on this important global issue. We may need to convene an emergency�meeting of the Security Council, but I think it's possible we can rectify this appaling situation.

While you are at it Colin, I will pay an urgent visit to White house, maybe I can get them to ammed the constitution.

How this sound to you colin?

Constitution Act of June 23,2006.

Article XIXV

Its a right of every American citizen to have unlimited Acess to Islamic forums; even if they dont pay for it & reagardless of their extremist idology.

*section 2
    This dosnt applies to OBL.

Edited by ak_m_f
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:35am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Can't we change this? I think it should be a right.

Salam

I'll speak to my friend Kofi and see if we can get a UN resolution passed on this important global issue. We may need to convene an emergency meeting of the Security Council, but I think it's possible we can rectify this appaling situation.

While you are at it Colin, I will pay an urgent visit to White house, maybe I can get them to ammed the constitution.

How this sound to you colin?

Constitution Act of June 23,2006.

Article XIXV

Its a right of every American citizen to have unlimited Acess to Islamic forums, reagardless of their extremist idology.

*section 2
    This dosnt applies to OBL.

Colin and ak:

You two are hopeless!!!  It really is true what they say...."men are just boys grown tall"

Edited by Patty
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:41am

Good idea AK, but we don't need to involve the Whitehouse in "Muslima's right to free speech on Islamicity" - Ammendment No 3234.

Myself and Kofi have passed a secret UN resolution outlawing American interference in important global matters such as this.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:44am
maybe she is American, she has already told us that she was bron in "west".
I dont know what she meant by this, is it possible she is talking about some village "west" of Tehran ?
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:49am
[QUOTE=Colin]

[QUOTE=ak_m_f]I think muslima and salman are same people with 2 Ids, any ideas?

I think they might be soulmates.

Colin and a_k_m_f:  I think you owe Salman (who is not here to defend himself) an apology. Salman may have ideas which differ from yours, or mine, but in my (very limited) time on this forum, I have not found that he has said anything to offend me. His ideas are orthodox, but not....well, I shall refrain, for fear of Moderators(Am growing quite fond of this purple - Thanks Angela)

Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 9:01am
You are right Cassandra. Sorry Salman, I now realise that you do not support terrorists.. any confusion can be squarely blamed on a series of unfortunate typographic errors caused by a major malfunction of the Salmantech XP7 keyboard you are using.

Edited by Colin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic