IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Some thing to ponder about  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some thing to ponder about

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Once again, I disagree, I think this is a right.

Salam

muslima did u read the forum guidelines? this is what guideline no. 25 says -

25. Your participation in discussion forums is a privilege and not a right. "Free Speech" here means that you don't pay for speaking your mind as opposed to any other belief(s) you might have. We reserve the right to remove any comment or comments that are not in line with the above rules, without giving reasons, notifications, or explanations to anyone.

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:41am

Can't we change this? I think it should be a right.

Salam

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:45am

Can't we change this?�I think it should be a right.

Salam

If you start paying for the server then I guess why not.

Edited by ak_m_f
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:03am

I do not know how the moderators do their job but many of my messages have been deleted.

My, what a surprise! 

In this sense, this is not only non-Muslims who are being censored but Muslims as well.

That's because the fine Moderators know the meaning of impartiality, fairness, and equality.  (look them up.)

You can disagree with me and I am fine with that but why hide what I believe? I am not a hypocrite and I should be able to voice exactly what I think.

The moderators "hide what you believe" because you say "what you believe" in a very rude/insulting manner.

I am not a hypocrite either, and I voice my opinion, but if I voice my opinion in an unkind and bigoted manner, I DESERVE to have my rude posts deleted!

I agree that we are all different, Muslims and non-Muslims, and have no problem with that. The whole wrold is like this. It would be boring otherwise.

So if you understand we are all different, and you truly "have no problem with that" what causes you to be so insulting and rude?Obviously you see yourself as somewhat superior to those who are not Muslim.  Take a reality check.....we're all just human beings with different opinions/beliefs. 

Salam

God's Peace.

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:19am
I think muslima and salman are same people with 2 Ids, any ideas?
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:22am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

I think they might be soulmates.

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:23am

Brother akm, I am a woman!

Patty, I think I have already seen complaints you made about moderators and now you say they are impartial and so on.

Your opinion.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

I think they might be soulmates.

ditto
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic