IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - In response to Angela  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

In response to Angela

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In response to Angela
    Posted: 13 June 2006 at 8:19am

Dear Angela,

I have spoken with maryah and she is fine. She said she had to live it for a while but she is not upset with us.

I did not mean that ALL americans are nationalist but generally, they are compared to Europe or other countries. You can see the flag everywhere. Go to France or Spain for example, this is quite different.

Also, I do agree with you about many Arab and Muslim counteies and have no problem in speaking about this. Do you want me to speak about this?

Well, I think there is not one decent government in Muslim countries. Usually, they are thieves, hypocrites. they also torture people. they do not allow criticism. Sometimes, they have ridiculous behaviour towards women 9but not in all countries).

I think poeple criticise a lot the US because they have the power to actually rule the world. I mean they do! Whatever they do has a huge impact on the rest of the world and because this oppreive power 9among other oppressive powers) has more influence and power than the others, he is targeted.

Another thing: we know that Arab governments are dictatorships but the US poses as a democracy and I think because it hides everything it does behind false values (going to save the Iraqis when they are the ones who put Saddam in power and only care for oil), it is even more dangerous.

I can take criticism on my country. Why can't you?

I do not know anything about taxes though...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic