IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thanks  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 12:46am

Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

No Brother. Moderators do not do "what they feel like". I am sorry you feel that way.

I am sure you must have read the updated guidelines.

Peace.

Yes amah, I have read the NEW guidelines, there are so many things that are forbidden or open to personal interpretation that unless moderators show a modicum of common sense when applying them the situation could easily get ludicrous. Take Whisper for example, he does nothing but bash the west but seems to have a special license to continue in such a vain. I have no problem with moderators moderating but if they insist on locking threads, they should at least try to apply the sanction with a bit of even-handedness.

peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 6:32am

Colin,

Rules are for everyone. And as we gradually progress, it would be evident what is meant here.

Thank you for your input. 

Peace

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2006 at 12:08am
Originally posted by peacemaker peacemaker wrote:

Colin,

Rules are for everyone. And as we gradually progress, it would be evident what is meant here.

Thank you for your input. 

Peace

That's good Peacemaker, I'm a big fan of progress.

BTW. I wouldn't want to see Sir Whisper, or anyone else banned from this forum, but some I feel, need to tone down their overtly racist comments for the sake of forum peace.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic