IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gaza Picnic Ends in Israeli Carnage!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gaza Picnic Ends in Israeli Carnage!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 4:41pm

I like them, at least they have no blood on their hands. They fear God. They follow their religion and get on very well with all the Muslims.

Be respectful with the way they dress, please. I would not like it if you criticised a sister with a veil. In the same way, I will ask you to respect my cousins from Neturei Karta.

What about becoming Palestinian? (religion and ethny is a private matter) Obviously, you would have to redistribute land and access to water.

Thanks

Edited by Muslima
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 3:52pm
edited

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 7:02am

To be honest, I did not undertstand anything to your first paragraph, Daniel. I do not know who John Bellushi is. Remeber I am not in US.

This is the thing Daniel. Israel was created based on the fact that jews (ethnical or religious group) had the right to go there simply because they were jews! It's like South Africa; a white person will have rights that Black people will not, simply because they are white! What is the difference to nazism, or fascism? Now you undertsand why there is a special relationship between Israel and South Africa. Their societies were both based on a sort of Apartheid.

There were Jews who were palestinians and they never thought they were any different. If a jewish person wanted to live in Palestine, they could have emigrated there, become palestinian, work to buy a land and be part of society, just the way you do it in civilised countries.

If you can separate the ethny/religion and the nationality, the problem is resolved, but if you based the nationality and the rights given to citizens by their belonging to an ethny or a religion, this is where the problems start. This is where the genocide starts.

My cousin, why do you think they started a war in Algeria? Because only Jews were given the french citizenship that allowed them to benefit from special rights. All the Muslims (as they called them) were not given that citizenship. Yet, we have to slave for the French (the ones who emigrated and many were actually europeans, the mother of Albert Camus was Spanish, and the Jews who were algerians). They divided to reign as they usually do. The British did the same in Palestine.

I ask you to read in search of fatima by ghada karmi because she was actually there when it all started. I recently read this book and it is so interesting. Antisemitism comes from europe, we never had any problems in Arab countries with any religious groups. I went to Syria and they were so many religions there including jews. They were all nice and they are all syrians. Why divide them?

Well obviously, you are clever enough to know the answer.

let me know what you think of the book if you decide to read it.

There is another book written by a french woman who married a jew who died during the second world war, and who finally converted to islam. She says if anyone from the monotheist religion practices truthfully their religion, we all meet in the centre of the wheel. That is why the people from Neturei Karta who dedicate their life to God and to their religion do not want to take part in the genocide that is Israel. They agree that the most important is not this life, or the power you get, but being right and dying being right.

Take care,

Muslima

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2006 at 6:19am

Bismillah,

My children's family are in Phalasteen.  Their aunts, uncles, cousins.  Any of them could die like this any day there.  I couldn't stand it when we visited there years ago.  The oppression was thick in the air, making it hard to breathe without shouting.

Daniel, we need to get a group together to honor our honorary Phalasteeneeyeen like you!

(We think this is even more prestigous than an honorary PHD from Harvard or UNM.)

Peace

Edited by herjihad
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 4:00pm

I think we need a group to get all Israelis out. Honour will not help feed the poeple starving and dying there....

Sister Herjihad, never forget that at the end of the day, they are on our land killing our people, killing children. Maybe Daniel feels sorry about this but has he left? No!

Keffer is keffer!

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 5:32pm
edited

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2006 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

I think we need a group to get all Israelis out. Honour will not help feed the poeple starving and dying there....

Sister Herjihad, never forget that at the end of the day, they are on our land killing our people, killing children. Maybe Daniel feels sorry about this but has he left? No!

Keffer is�keffer!

yes keffer is keffer; lets kill em all

join OBL reserve force. today.

THe things is we already have a group called OIC, its made up to 56 states. have they solved the palestine problem yet?

Yes they are killing children as usual, what are 56 muslim states doing about it?

As I told you before, we cant do anything about Isreal (for now), To solve this problem muslim countries have to become strong.

You see if 90% of the muslim country are armed with nukes to the teeth, then I guess no body will want to piss em off. This is how politics works.

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2006 at 2:01am

To Ak_m, InshAllah, we will be stronger and we can change things.

To daniel, I have seen some movies taken by israelis who were protesting against teh settlers and were being insulted as :Arab-lover (like negro-lover if you see what I mean) and so on.

I appreciate your efforts. At least you are taking the risk to change hings. Once again, I have no intention of supporting killing for the sake of it but you have to understand some people have to fight back because this is an occupation, and no one ever forbade you to emigrate to Palestine and be a palestinian jew.

if you are there, please try and help regarding the water issue, jobs issue, medication issue.

I believe that although we cannot change things necessarily 9at least on the short term), not trying to change things make us guilty in front of God.

Good luck!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic