IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gaza Picnic Ends in Israeli Carnage!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gaza Picnic Ends in Israeli Carnage!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 1:54pm

I watched a clip about this on http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032619/  I can't get the direct link but its something like A Girl's Painful Secret.  Go watch it.

The poor thing.  How many children have to die on both sides before people start treating each other like human beings.

Daniel, God bless you and your family.  We're glad to see you're okay.  Thanks for the on the ground reporting. 

Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 2:44pm

I posted the American response as a very sad ironic aside.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 3:16am
edited

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 6:21am

I am sorry but I think Israel does not have to right to anything as it stole the land of Palestinians (Palestinians being arabs, Muslims but also jews and christians).

I also think that this happens all the time and there are protests from people only when it is shown on TV.

Daniel, what do you think of Neturei Karta, they are Orthodix Jewish who claim that israel does not have the right to exist? see link below:

http://www.nkusa.org/

Edited by Muslima
Palestine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palestine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:53am

May Allah damn those killers
If only i were a stone in Palestine

www.alqassam.ps/vb3

http://www.alqassam.ps/english
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 10:54am
you cant expect them to move out. I guess they have to learn to live in peace.

Brits took the land of natives and named it USA. now if native demands US gov to move away , do you think they will comply?

whats done is done. now if both sides stop throwing rockets at each other it might help.

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 1:55pm

Palestine, don't you worry. We Algerians got rid of the French after 132 years!!

No matter how many tears they shed, they left! Only the ones who fought with us were allowed to stay as they showed they were real Algerians.

Shame they did not do the same in South Africa. The situation has not changed at all for the Black brothers and sisters. They should have done like us...

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE!!!

Edited by Muslima
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2006 at 4:33pm
edited

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic