IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HELP NEEDED FOR AMERICAN MUSLIM  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP NEEDED FOR AMERICAN MUSLIM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 11:17am

Muslima,

As an African-American male and Muslim (who is not in jail of coruse) I commend you on your effort first off. People here know how I am regarding these issues but I definitely commend you on your effort to reach ot to the Black Community. Not to many non-Blacks do that, especially writing to Black Men who are in jail for life. If there is anything I can do I will help you. I am currently going through training for Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and I will eventually out of the Academy will be dealing with a lot of inmates with a large Hispanic and Black population. If you need any resources I'm more than willing to help you.....Allah Hafiz

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 2:15pm
Thank you brother, see your personal e-mail.
Aurora-rose View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurora-rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:39pm
i have wouldnt mind helping out either ! Muslims should come as one right!Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic