IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HELP NEEDED FOR AMERICAN MUSLIM  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP NEEDED FOR AMERICAN MUSLIM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP NEEDED FOR AMERICAN MUSLIM
    Posted: 11 June 2006 at 6:00am

Salam, I am a sister and the reason why I am leavinbg a message here is because I asked help from the sisters and I did not get any positive reply.

I am starting to get down woith my brothers and sisters who are Arabs and/or Muslims.

I am Algerian and I live in Europe. I am writing an Afro-American (I prefer to say this right now as I know there are quite a few racists among Muslims unfortunately) prisoner. He has been jailed for life.

MashAllah, I would not be surprised if he went to Paradise because he is such a good Muslims and this is not pretend! Anyway, he was happy with my correspondence and gave me the name of one of his friends who would like also to have a penpal.

I found him on a website where non-Muslims are the ones writing our brothers in jail. Sometimes, non-Muslims have more Rahman than us.

My heart really bleeds from my black brothers in the US and I would like to know if any of you would like to write him. As a friend. You could communicate about Islam and lost of other things.

I will say the same thing than I have said for the sisters, tomorrow I will be the witness than I gave you this information, that our brothers needed us. What you answer God is your problem.

They are many things that we can do for them, we can send Korans, we can send books. We can assist them during Ramadan. I am an Arab and I suffer for all my brothers, in Iraq, in Tchechnya, everywhere, even in the US. This is our duty to help them! I count on you brothers!

Muslima

AhmedNagi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AhmedNagi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2006 at 6:40am
Al Salamu alaykum Wa Rahmau allahi Wa Barakath

Dear Sister,
   i wouldnt mind helping
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2006 at 8:00am

MashAllah brother! Thank you very much!!

I have sent you a private mail.

Muslima

foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2006 at 9:16am
How can I help?
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2006 at 2:27pm

Salam. Just some info I put on the women section I though you would be interested.

There is another website that really kills me!!! Unfortunately, me being an Arab and a Muslim, I am not brave enough to write them in Guantanamo...Check this out:

http://www.cageprisoners.com/articles.php?id=7282

There used to be even children there. Some foreigners in Pakistan have been solf for dollars to the US....

ANOTHER thing: you can also subscribe a prison library or an inmate to Al Jumuah Magazine, it is greatly appreciated.

ALSO, think about them during Ramadan!!! Honestly, if youb have husbands and they can visit them, or find out if you can send me prayers rags (I am sorry, my Englsih is not great..) to pray.

IMPORTANT: if you send books, it MUST come from a shop that sends them directly because this is not allowed for you to send a book directly from you to an inmate. Don't ask me why...rules...

Anyway, let's not forget them InshAllah!

May Allah pays you for all your help!

foody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2006 at 4:28pm
All you have to do at this point is pray to Allah and wait patient for their time of judgement. In the after life it is (HOPEFULLY) us who will be mocking them in hell as we are in heaven..these are all excellent tests to see how strong our faith are.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2006 at 12:39am

Salam Foody!

This is very sad as today the news is that 2 Saudi men and one Yemeni committed suicide in Guantanamo, out of despair....

I am an Arab and I can tell you that in the Arab culture, no matter what, you never committ suicide. And for Muslims, it's even worse. I can only pray they will be fine in the after life as this must have been their only way out....I really feel sorry for the suffereing of my brothers and sisters (there are also women imprisonned in israel)

http://www.aljazeerah.info/News%20archives/2005%20News%20Arc hives/June/30%20n/Palestinian%20Female%20Political%20Detaine e,%20Manal%20Ghanem,%20Appeals%20for%20her%20Release%20Along %20With%20her%20Baby%20from%20Israeli%20Prison.htm

May Allah help all our brothers, even the ones who are not Muslims and are suffering injustices.

What saddens me really is that we as Muslims HAVE to be active and do things. We have to help one another!!!!!!

Salam,

Muslima

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2006 at 12:51am

Salam again,

Here is the link with news on the saudi men. InshAllah, we could pray for them

http://www.cageprisoners.com/articles.php?type=News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic