IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Way to Paradise is Very Hard  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Way to Paradise is Very Hard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 2:08pm

Fatima you said:

case of palestine is different from whatever is happening around the world, they don't have means to defend or fight back and only way to put terror in heart of enemy is through this one way they chose,

So if I were poor and I had no weapons suicide bombing is ok? Anyway according to the subject heading I would agree that the way to paradise is difficult yet, everyone in the Muslim coomunity says that Islam is so easy...... I am content with believing that I'm on my way to hell (since I have been judged here already) that way if God rejects me I wont be surprised. Therefore I live my life right and help others and do the best that I can......

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>Fatima you said:

case of palestine is different from whatever is happening around the world, they don't have means to defend or fight back and only way to put terror in heart of enemy is through this one way they chose,

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=3>So if I were poor and I had no weapons suicide bombing is ok? Anyway according to the subject heading I would agree that the way to paradise is difficult yet, everyone in the Muslim coomunity says that Islam is so easy...... I am content with believing that I'm on my way to hell (since I have been judged here already) that way if God rejects me I wont be surprised. Therefore I live my life right and help others and do the best that I can......

Islam is very easy, people make it hard on themeslves.
schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 6:58pm
i agree. islam is the religion which shows mankind how to live right. right means happily in permitted ways God offered us. it is understood from its first idea "not force anyone".
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by schwester schwester wrote:

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

The most easy way is to become a suicide bomber for hamas

Allah forgives whom He wills and Allah punishes whom He wills

aha, who knows, maybe He has forgiven also those Hitler & Stalin. so the one may shot 2, can get into paradise through the easiest way and also may meet directly with those dudes. but you do whatever you want, because, anyway, He forgives/punishes whomever He wills.

Any chance of having an appointment with HItler in heaven? I heard his cottage is right next to the "Garden of Eden".

schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 7:32pm

i don think i'll feel good next to him in Heaven where he is now living endless. he wasn't washed up from his smelling-bad talks by getting into heaven directly. people thank so much for his end on this world. but i can't refuse an offer to see his cottage
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 5:20am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

I dont want to reply to your comments about palestine cos i dont think you would ever understand.

About you going to hell, brother in a hadith qudsi Allah swt says, I am as my servent thinks I am. He is Most Merciful so hope and pray for His Mercy and ask Him for better understanding of the true deen.

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2006 at 2:22pm
You're right I don't understand the Palestine situation......However there is no justification for murder of oneself and others so please tell your justification for their tatics?
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2006 at 5:31am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

Allah swt says in Holy Quran that 'fight those who fight you' and also 'turn them out from where they have turned you out' (2:190-191). It is also mentioned in Holy Quran that masajid are for Allah swt alone (72:18) and people who follow His deen should be keeping them for this purpose.

Now the basic rulings of Qital (form of jihad, which involves fighting) divides it into three type, 1. People who fight against an invader in their own land, 2. who go to help muslims who are been invaded, 3. This last type which we dont see these days due to the fact that ummah is not united no more is for the purpose of spreading the deen.

Now if you see the issue of palestine, all three criteria are met, they been thrown out of their homes, One of our three most honoured masajid is under the attack constantly, and now those poor people who are driven out of their homes are constantly attacked in an effort to totally crush them. We dont have a belief system like christianity where it is advised or thought better that you put your other cheek as well for the next slap coming your way.

Now you yourself are a law enforcer so what do you say about laws of Allah swt?

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic