IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Way to Paradise is Very Hard  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Way to Paradise is Very Hard

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 4:51am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

The most easy way is to become a suicide bomber for hamas

Allah forgives whom He wills and Allah punishes whom He wills

To the suicide vest moblie!
Mishmish View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mishmish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 11:43am

Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

[PAre they (hamas) holding 40 virgins for you there bro?

they can keep their virgins...I think God has something else for them in store.

but lets get back to the topic.

I heard that who ever beleive in Allah & prophet will go to heaven, some say only God can decide it.

I am confused! who's right!?

Assalamu Alaikum:

AK I will post some stuff about this lster. I have to look it up, Insha'Allah.

It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)
schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 5:21pm

aha, who knows, maybe He has forgiven also those Hitler & Stalin. so the one may shot 2, can get into paradise through the easiest way and also may meet directly with those dudes. but you do whatever you want, because, anyway, He forgives/punishes whomever He wills.
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2006 at 10:37pm

To the suicide vest moblie!

to everyone !

fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 5:54am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

i would suggest that every1 who wants to talk bout suicide bombing read Surah Buruj and the story behind it, i wish people stop putting cases in palestine into direct comparison with whats happening else where

wassalam

Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:09am
Originally posted by fatima fatima wrote:

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

i would suggest that every1 who wants to talk bout suicide bombing read Surah Buruj and the story behind it, i wish people stop putting cases in palestine into direct comparison with whats happening else where

wassalam

what it says, please tell me
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:33am

its a long story bro but in short a little boy has to sacrifice his own life to uphold the deen and Allah swt is putting that in His final Book, tells you some thing dont you think

case of palestine is different from whatever is happening around the world, they don't have means to defend or fight back and only way to put terror in heart of enemy is through this one way they chose, i cant remember the verse no (if some1 can help me out with this) but there is ayah in the Holy Quran which tells muslims that as a nation muslim should seek the power in weaponary so they could instill terror in the heart of neighbouring countries only to safeguard themselves from the future invasions, and im sure you would know the only reason behind america not attacking russia was cos it had nuclear weapons and same with india, there was a famous incident in 1985 when it was almost certain that india will attack pakistan and president of pakistan went to india uninvited just for a cricket match, and at the end it is said he whispered in indian PM's ears that if you thinking of attacking us think again cos we got what you got (nuclear weapons) and if you attack us we are going to use anything and everything for our defence, so no war after that,

Edited by fatima
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2006 at 6:37am
Originally posted by fatima fatima wrote:

its a long story bro but in short a little boy has to sacrifice his own life to uphold the deen and Allah swt is putting that in His final Book, tells you some thing dont you think

case of palestine is different from whatever is happening around the world, they don't have means to defend or fight back and only way to put terror in heart of enemy is through this one way they chose, i cant remember the verse no (if some1 can help me out with this) but there is ayah in the Holy Quran which tells muslims that as a nation muslim should seek the power in weaponary so they could instill terror in the heart of neighbouring countries only to safeguard themselves from the future invasions, and im sure you would know the only reason behind america not attacking russia was cos it had nuclear weapons and same with india, there was a famous incident in 1985 when it was almost certain that india will attack pakistan and president of pakistan went to india uninvited just for a cricket match, and at the end it is said he whispered in indian PM's ears that if you thinking of attacking us think again cos we got what you got (nuclear weapons) and if you attack us we are going to use anything and everything for our defence, so no war after that,

I have mentioned this in my other post too sister, like get education, get techonology, this is why US didnt Invaded pak. US would be in Pak right now seraching for OBL.

It becomes risky to park multi-billion carrries if they are in range of your nukes
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic