IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - salaam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

salaam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: salaam
    Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:09am
salaam alikum,I live in england and reverted to islam about two and a half years ago,i hope to gain more knowledge in islam on this site inshallah
aisha
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2005 at 3:54pm

Wassaqlamu alaikum,

Wellcome sr. Aysha. Hope you enjoy the discussion. Looking forward your post.

By the way congratulations for your revertion.

Best Regards & Peace,

Admin
tyzn2001 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyzn2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 2:59am

Assalamu Alaikum sis,

i hope "inshah allah " you will gain vast knowladge of the islam through web as i do.

tyzn

Jihad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 3:53am
wa 'alaikum al salam Aisha
Welcome on board and
 Congraaatulaaations
for reverting to ISLAM
and welcome to u too tyzn
I am new here too btw

Edited by Jihad
nadeem_aus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadeem_aus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:45am
Congrats Sister, i am sure that you will learn a lot from this website.
sarfaraz1 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarfaraz1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 9:27pm

Rspected brothers & sister,

We are here to embed  true islamic spirit among ourselves, as well as,present the conceptual Islamic views to the world. Here we have to be very specific and constructive.  We should utilize this forum to make a concensus based on Quran & Sunnah.  Hope, our ulema & intellectuals will guide us where we deviate the path.  Allah haafiz - sarfaraz

Tasneem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tasneem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:44pm
Congratulations Aisha, May Allah Bless you with His Guidance and  bounties and ease your path to learning.
aisha View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2005 at 5:18am
salaam everyone,jazakallah for all your welcomes it makes me feel more part of this forum.inshallah i will find the knowlegde im looking for.walikum
aisha
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic